Wikiposts

Pay Slips

Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Pay Slips

Hiya all,
keep reading about "payslips" being sent with visa applications!!!!!
I'm going MODL 136 (47sk) and I see no mention of payslips. Have I missed something here??????
Application getting couriered this week..........

All the best

daveandkathh
T.T.F.N
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

caringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Pay Slips

Originally Posted by daveandkathh
Hiya all,
I'm going MODL 136 (47sk) and I see no mention of payslips. Have I missed something here??????

All the best

daveandkathh
T.T.F.N
As payslips are kindda proof of your employment besides the reference letter so one should be sending them . I sent mine with both skills assessment and main application. It is also advisable to send as much of information as you can rather then getting a letter after agonising wait of few months only to know that CO still wants additional information.
Nadir
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

daveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of lightdaveandkathh is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by caringgoofi
As payslips are kindda proof of your employment besides the reference letter so one should be sending them . I sent mine with both skills assessment and main application. It is also advisable to send as much of information as you can rather then getting a letter after agonising wait of few months only to know that CO still wants additional information.
Nadir
I did not send off one single payslip with my TRA???
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

sunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant futuresunshine dreamer has a brilliant future

Hiya all,

All the best

daveandkathh
T.T.F.N
Oh no........... our application went today, and we didnt send any wage slips! I thought employer ref's & statements would be enough. Couldnt find any mention of wage slips on check list. Oh well, application on its way now!
Old Feb 8th 2006, 6:42 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Pay Slips

I did not send off one single payslip with my TRA???
We did not send any either as it does not ask you to. If you have passed the TRA then why bother sending pay slips with the main application?

The good thing about the main application is that they will contact you and ask for more information if they need it.

R.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

We sent payslips with both TRA and Visa application, as my agent told us we had to.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:39 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
We sent payslips with both TRA and Visa application, as my agent told us we had to.

I didn't with TRA but advised to with Visa application.

Who knows if in doubt send em anyway. no harm I am sure...
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:40 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

If you didn't send payslips , DIMIA will ask for! cause you need proofs of work experience.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:42 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by skywalker
If you didn't send payslips , DIMIA will ask for! cause you need proofs of work experience.
Pay slips don't prove work experience they just prove employment.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:45 am
Scottish and a Mum

Scottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant futureScottishmum has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Brisben

How many do you need to send from each employment. I think I have every one of my husbands for last six years. Also he's been paid weekly for past year so it might add up to loads if I need to send them all!

Catherine xxx
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:45 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
yeah, right! but depends how many you send...
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:50 am
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by skywalker
yeah, right! but depends how many you send...
No seriously you can prove your employed through payslips. But if you need to prove recent work expereince for say a skilled visa you need to provide evidence that your skill or expereince is in something on the skilled demand list. Therefore as I stated.

Payslips prove employment but not work experience.

As for poster above I think 3 months backed up with a reference may help, but I ain't no proffessional. so seek proper advice.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

happymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud ofhappymum has much to be proud of

Its in the small print in booklet 6 somewhere, it asks for payslips, tax returns, etc. I sent one payslip, and haven't been asked for anymore.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 8:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scottishmum
How many do you need to send from each employment. I think I have every one of my husbands for last six years. Also he's been paid weekly for past year so it might add up to loads if I need to send them all!

Catherine xxx

We sent one - monthly pay if that helps.
Old Feb 8th 2006, 9:20 am
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Originally Posted by WendyC
We sent one - monthly pay if that helps.
We didn't send any and CO has just asked for further proof of employment for the 18 months prior to application. The only other thing we cans end are payslips!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.