Passport Photos

Old Jun 26th 2012, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

Dave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Passport Photos

Need to download passport photos onto my 176 visa application. Do I need to get them certified?
Old Jun 26th 2012, 9:33 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Passport Photos

Originally Posted by Dave1892
Need to download passport photos onto my 176 visa application. Do I need to get them certified?
No
Old Jun 26th 2012, 9:58 am
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Dave

Looks like we're still neck and neck, we scanned in our passport photos last night. They were the last thing from the list on the email.
Just need to wait for a CO now.

Good luck
Old Jun 26th 2012, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

Dave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rick

My scanner is working overtime in fact I think it is about to collapse. My two service agreements alone are twenty pages long proving my employment.

Have you done Form 80? I have and just about to scan and put it on the system.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 10:52 am
G'day Sport

Rick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of lightRick C is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, done form 80 and 1221, I managed to take the bigger documents to work and use the scanner there when no one was around.
Just doing some last minute checking to make sure we've included everything we need.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Rick

Have you done Form 80 and 1221 for you and all others aged 18 or over on your application or have you just done it for yourself?

Dave
Old Jun 26th 2012, 12:07 pm
G'day Sport

My wife is the main applicant so we have just done it for her as we are not claiming any points for me and we don't have any dependents.
I think that is right maybe someone can clarify for us.
Cheers
Old Jun 26th 2012, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Rick
Have you provided any proof of your English language ability as the Spouse?
Old Jun 26th 2012, 1:51 pm
G'day Sport

Just the copy of my passport page, I'm sure that is sufficient as we are from the UK.
Old Jun 26th 2012, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rick. I dont think a copy of your passport is sufficient evidence for functional English. If you havent completed IELTS I think you must prove at least 5 years of primary/secondary education or 2 years higher education, eg degree, diploma taught in English. Please check immi.gov.au for clarification before sending your application.

Old Jun 26th 2012, 5:20 pm
G'day Sport

Hi Jilliebee
Just looked and the info booklet from the site says

You also meet the English language threshold if you hold a valid passport from, and are
a citizen of, one of the following countries:
• the United Kingdom;
• the United States of America;
• Canada;
• the Republic of Ireland; or
• New Zealand.

So we should be ok.

Cheers
Old Jun 27th 2012, 1:16 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jilliebee
Hi Rick. I dont think a copy of your passport is sufficient evidence for functional English. If you havent completed IELTS I think you must prove at least 5 years of primary/secondary education or 2 years higher education, eg degree, diploma taught in English. Please check immi.gov.au for clarification before sending your application.

Originally Posted by Rick C
Hi Jilliebee
Just looked and the info booklet from the site says

You also meet the English language threshold if you hold a valid passport from, and are
a citizen of, one of the following countries:
• the United Kingdom;
• the United States of America;
• Canada;
• the Republic of Ireland; or
• New Zealand.

So we should be ok.

Cheers
An eligible passport is fine for evidence of English language ability. You won't get any points for it though.
Old Jun 27th 2012, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff. Good luck with your application