Pass me the green crayon

Old May 1st 2007, 6:05 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pass me the green crayon

Got our visa!
136 MODL July Applicant

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm off to colour myself green, thanks to those who've offered help and advice and been patient with me.

Thanks to Paul and Sue for this fantastic site, without which I'd never have been able to go through this visa process. The fantastic people on here have given advice and support and guided me through the TRA and visa process. Can be very scary when you've not used an agent!

Thanks you lovely expats you

Thanks everyone - love you all

Last edited by Clippy; May 1st 2007 at 6:11 am.
Old May 1st 2007, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

sion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud ofsion has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Pass me the green crayon

Originally Posted by Clippies
Got my visa!

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm off to colour myself green, thanks to those who've offered help and advice and been patient with me.

Thanks to Paul and Sue for this fantastic site, without which I'd never have been able to go through this visa process. The fantastic people on here have given advice and support and guided me through the TRA and visa process. Can be very scary when you've not used an agent!

Congratulations they must have been busy in Aus got mine this morning aswell

Good luck and all the best for you new life
Old May 1st 2007, 6:08 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pass me the green crayon

Many congratulations!!

All the best on your new journey!
Old May 1st 2007, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

MarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to allMarkandShelly is a name known to all
Smile Re: Pass me the green crayon

Originally Posted by wafc
Many congratulations!!

All the best on your new journey!
CONGRATULATIONS it's a great feeling isn't it

All the best on your new life, when are you planning on going

Shelly
Old May 1st 2007, 6:14 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Got our visa!
woohooo!!!!! hurray for clippies!
Old May 1st 2007, 6:15 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Got our visa!
136 MODL July Applicant

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

Gosh is your jaw gonna ache by the end of today!!!!!!!!
We love you too Kath!!!! C x
Old May 1st 2007, 6:18 am
Just Joined

charlie13779 will become famous soon enoughcharlie13779 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations Kath !!!
Old May 1st 2007, 6:23 am
Loving the lifestyle !

paula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant futurepaula&lee has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS

Really pleased you got your visa, just in time for validation trip

All the best Paula xx
Old May 1st 2007, 6:24 am
bev
Forum Regular

bev is a jewel in the roughbev is a jewel in the roughbev is a jewel in the roughbev is a jewel in the roughbev is a jewel in the rough

CONGRATULATIONS

Elaine
Old May 1st 2007, 6:24 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MarkandShelly

All the best on your new life, when are you planning on going

Shelly
Thank you : ) We've got a holiday booked in May but hoping to head over there for good by the end of the year

Originally Posted by gedge
woohooo!!!!! hurray for clippies!
Hurray and woohooo indeed oh and a yippeee

Originally Posted by shiels
Gosh is your jaw gonna ache by the end of today!!!!!!!!
We love you too Kath!!!! C x
Aw thanks

Originally Posted by charlie13779
Congratulations Kath !!!
Thank you : )
Old May 1st 2007, 6:26 am
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Clippies!!!
Old May 1st 2007, 6:27 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Got our visa!
136 MODL July Applicant

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

Congrats ( again ) Kath....i bet you cannot stop smiling today
Old May 1st 2007, 6:28 am

Originally Posted by paula&lee
CONGRATULATIONS

Really pleased you got your visa, just in time for validation trip

All the best Paula xx
Thanks Paula, can't tell you how relieved I am!

Originally Posted by ws99
Congratulations Clippies!!!
Thank you

Originally Posted by Issie
Congrats ( again ) Kath....i bet you cannot stop smiling today
I know I look like some loon with a stoopid grin on my face
Old May 1st 2007, 6:30 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Paula, can't tell you how relieved I am!

Thank you

I know I look like some loon with a stoopid grin on my face
The day i go tmine....i smiled, cried, laughed ( all at the same time )
Old May 1st 2007, 6:32 am

Originally Posted by Issie
The day i go tmine....i smiled, cried, laughed ( all at the same time )
No tears yet, that'll come after the champagne I reckon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.