partner visa subclass 309

Old Aug 7th 2018, 10:01 am
Just Joined

niyousha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default partner visa subclass 309

HI

I have permanent residence visa and I want to apply for my partner. Do I have to fill forms 40sp as a sponsor and 47sp for my partner?

Because in partner visa page in homeaffairs form 80 has just mentioned and nothing about 40sp and 47sp !

I find out these 2 forms in other websites when I was seeking how to apply this application.

one more question

Can I apply tourist visa for my partner and our child before they got their PR? I mean after I submitted the application and lodge the application I apply tourist visa to go Australia with my family earlier and waiting for the application decided and their visa there.

Is it possible?
Old Aug 7th 2018, 11:31 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: partner visa subclass 309

Originally Posted by niyousha
HI

I have permanent residence visa and I want to apply for my partner. Do I have to fill forms 40sp as a sponsor and 47sp for my partner?

Because in partner visa page in homeaffairs form 80 has just mentioned and nothing about 40sp and 47sp !

I find out these 2 forms in other websites when I was seeking how to apply this application.

one more question

Can I apply tourist visa for my partner and our child before they got their PR? I mean after I submitted the application and lodge the application I apply tourist visa to go Australia with my family earlier and waiting for the application decided and their visa there.

Is it possible?
Are you now including the child as a dependent on the 309?
Old Aug 9th 2018, 10:35 am
Just Joined

Cynthia40 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I really don't know if I am doing this right so I have replied so sorry if this is wrong/,
I need help I have submitted a partner visa for Australia on the 6th of June, I have tried to contact customer service for some advice no help what's so ever.

my question is I want to go to Australia in September can I go on a tourist visa while it is been processed? very stressful as I was given the wrong info and all my belonging are sold are ready for move

please help
Old Aug 9th 2018, 4:24 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cynthia40
Hi All,

I really don't know if I am doing this right so I have replied so sorry if this is wrong/,
I need help I have submitted a partner visa for Australia on the 6th of June, I have tried to contact customer service for some advice no help what's so ever.

my question is I want to go to Australia in September can I go on a tourist visa while it is been processed? very stressful as I was given the wrong info and all my belonging are sold are ready for move

please help
Yes, you can visit on a tourist visa whilst waiting for the grant. However you must be aware that if the Spouse Visa is ready for grant whilst you are in Australia you will need to leave again in order to get the grant. Also if the tourist visa comes up to its expiry date and there is no decision on the Spouse Visa, then you need to leave.
You should inform your case officer (via Imiaccount) of your intentions, and your contact details whilst in Australia.

Don't know who gave you the advice to sell everything before grant, but Immigration always say not to make changes like that until the visa is in your hand. What if it is refused??

Last edited by Pollyana; Aug 9th 2018 at 4:27 pm.
Old Aug 12th 2018, 9:39 am
Just Joined

Hi
Yes I include the child in the application. Is there any difference for tourist visa if I include the child in my partner's visa or apply for my child separately ?
One more question , as I have the permanent resident , in form 888 do I have to mention my name in Q1 as visa applicant or my partner's name?
I think I should mention my name in Q2 as partner's name and Q1 my partner as applicant name. But I have sent the form to my friend in Australia to fill it and he mentioned my name as applicant in Q1 and my partner's name in Q2!
which one is correct?
Old Aug 12th 2018, 11:02 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by niyousha
Hi
Yes I include the child in the application. Is there any difference for tourist visa if I include the child in my partner's visa or apply for my child separately ?
One more question , as I have the permanent resident , in form 888 do I have to mention my name in Q1 as visa applicant or my partner's name?
I think I should mention my name in Q2 as partner's name and Q1 my partner as applicant name. But I have sent the form to my friend in Australia to fill it and he mentioned my name as applicant in Q1 and my partner's name in Q2!
which one is correct?
If you are applying for tourist visas each person needs a separate visa.

On Form 888 your friends and family need to fill in your partner's name as the applicant. You are the sponsor. Your partner is the one applying for the visa.
Old Sep 17th 2018, 7:17 am
Just Joined

Hi

thanx for your responses.

My partner completes his online form (47sp) but not pay for it .. I tried to complete sponsor form (40sp) but I got the massage " the related application is not valid!" and I can not proceed.

Do we have to pay for the partner application first then complete the sponsor form?? I've read that for partner visas from 2017 the sponsorship should be granted first then the partner or applicant can submit an application!

If we pay for the application first and I do not grant the sponsorship we will loose lots of money!!!

I am not in Australia now. I want to go to Australia when my partner grant his visa and we will migrate there together with our daughter. (she is included in his application). Is it negative point for me as a sponsor?
Old Sep 17th 2018, 11:20 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Your partner will need to lodge his application before you can complete Form 40SP and electronically link it so, yes, he needs to pay first. It doesn’t matter whether you are in Australia or not providing you are living together.
Old Oct 8th 2018, 7:46 am
Just Joined

Hi

I want to apply for my partner and my daughter a tourist visa then apply for 820 in Australia. Is it better to apply subclass 600- family sponsored stream or subclass 600- tourist stream?
Old Oct 8th 2018, 10:47 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

It’s better if they apply offshore for a 309/100 visa. Onshore partner processing times are currently measured in years. There’s also no guarantee that their 600 visas will be granted.