Partner visa 309/100 uploading documents

Old May 11th 2014, 4:07 am
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 7
yoanita is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Partner visa 309/100 uploading documents

I am planning to apply for the Partner visa 309/100 but I do not have all the documents yet to for uploading with my application. I would like to know how much time do I get to upload all the documents after I have made the application and paid the visa processing fee.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
yoanita is offline  
Old May 11th 2014, 6:48 am
  #2  
HMP Queensland
 
Pollyana's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Posts: 93,282
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Partner visa 309/100 uploading documents

Originally Posted by yoanita View Post
I am planning to apply for the Partner visa 309/100 but I do not have all the documents yet to for uploading with my application. I would like to know how much time do I get to upload all the documents after I have made the application and paid the visa processing fee.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Depends what documentsyou mean. Some are essentials, like birth certs, othersless,like bank statements, less so.
Pollyana is offline  
Old May 11th 2014, 2:15 pm
  #3  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 801
dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Default Re: Partner visa 309/100 uploading documents

I didn't upload anything until a week or two later after I applied online. You have time until your CO is assigned to upload as much as you want.
dance123 is offline  
Old May 13th 2014, 4:51 am
  #4  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 7
yoanita is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Partner visa 309/100 uploading documents

Originally Posted by Pollyana View Post
Depends what documentsyou mean. Some are essentials, like birth certs, othersless,like bank statements, less so.
Thanks Pollyana.

Originally Posted by dance123 View Post
I didn't upload anything until a week or two later after I applied online. You have time until your CO is assigned to upload as much as you want.
Thanks dance123. How long do you reckon it takes to be assigned a CO for 309/100?
yoanita is offline  
Old May 13th 2014, 4:53 am
  #5  
BE Enthusiast
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 801
dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Default Re: Partner visa 309/100 uploading documents

Originally Posted by yoanita View Post
Thanks Pollyana.



Thanks dance123. How long do you reckon it takes to be assigned a CO for 309/100?
How long is a piece of string?
dance123 is offline  
Old May 13th 2014, 4:56 am
  #6  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 7
yoanita is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Partner visa 309/100 uploading documents

Originally Posted by dance123 View Post
How long is a piece of string?
Depends where you cut it . Anyway, got your point.
yoanita is offline  
Old Sep 1st 2014, 2:34 pm
  #7  
Just Joined
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 25
dmuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Partner visa 309/100 uploading documents

Hi,

I have similar questions. When and what do you need to upload?

It seems the online form has differences to the paper form. Therefore what guidance do we follow?

Can we wait for a CO to contact us and request specific evidence?

Currently the online portal has a generic list of forms. Some notes say not to send/upload anything unless requested?

What is optional or mandatory?
dmuk is offline  
Old Sep 1st 2014, 3:12 pm
  #8  
HMP Queensland
 
Pollyana's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Posts: 93,282
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Partner visa 309/100 uploading documents

Originally Posted by dmuk View Post
Hi,

I have similar questions. When and what do you need to upload?

It seems the online form has differences to the paper form. Therefore what guidance do we follow?

Can we wait for a CO to contact us and request specific evidence?

Currently the online portal has a generic list of forms. Some notes say not to send/upload anything unless requested?

What is optional or mandatory?
Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) and Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100) document checklist is the link for the checklist. You attach the evidence and supporting documents with your application, except for the police checks and medicals, which your CO will request.
Pollyana is offline  
Old Sep 1st 2014, 7:44 pm
  #9  
Just Joined
 
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 25
dmuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Partner visa 309/100 uploading documents

Originally Posted by Pollyana View Post
Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) and Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100) document checklist is the link for the checklist. You attach the evidence and supporting documents with your application, except for the police checks and medicals, which your CO will request.
Appreciate the response and am sure that providing as much evidence is helpful. However must say that the various DIAC guidance documents could do with some tweaking.

The confirmation email states:

"Providing documents
The department may make a decision on your application without requesting additional information. You should provide us with all the information you feel is relevant.

If you lodged your application online, you should log in to your account to see the documents required for your application.

Do not send us original documents unless we ask you for them. If you send copies of your documents, ensure that they are certified copies.

If you provide us with fraudulent documents or claims, this may result in processing delays and possibly your application being refused. "
The online portal has the status of "recommended" against all documents (not "required").

I am currently working to provide certified copies for the key documents (such as identity, stats dec). Other less essential I am just providing electronic copies. I assume that if DIAC require further information or certified copies they will ask for them?
dmuk is offline  
Old Sep 1st 2014, 9:34 pm
  #10  
HMP Queensland
 
Pollyana's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Posts: 93,282
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Partner visa 309/100 uploading documents

Originally Posted by dmuk View Post
Appreciate the response and am sure that providing as much evidence is helpful. However must say that the various DIAC guidance documents could do with some tweaking.

The confirmation email states:



The online portal has the status of "recommended" against all documents (not "required").

I am currently working to provide certified copies for the key documents (such as identity, stats dec). Other less essential I am just providing electronic copies. I assume that if DIAC require further information or certified copies they will ask for them?
Use the link I posted above. Where it says 'certified copy' end them one, otherwise it does not need to be certified. If they need a specific document - like a birth cert - they say so.
However for a Spouse Visa there are so many different documents that can help prove a relationship that they could never list everything so read the list on that link and then thinnk about the examples that you have inyour own personal situation.

If they feel they do not have enough proof, they will ask for more
Pollyana is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.