PARENT VISA SUB-CLASS 143

Old Jul 30th 2007, 7:55 pm
JONES FAMILY

HOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to all
Default PARENT VISA SUB-CLASS 143

Hi can anyone let me know what happens next my parents have sent for the 143 visa 6th March 07 and payed the dima application fee of $1340.00 can anyone advise what will happen next and how lomg this proicess should take.

Sarahx
Old Jul 30th 2007, 10:24 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: PARENT VISA SUB-CLASS 143

Originally Posted by HOPPITY
Hi can anyone let me know what happens next my parents have sent for the 143 visa 6th March 07 and payed the dima application fee of $1340.00 can anyone advise what will happen next and how lomg this proicess should take.

Sarahx
Hi Sarah

Check out the Parents Contributory visa thread in the Immigration forum - it is now rather long and there is talk of starting another one - but all the general info and references that you need are in there.

Good luck

Jim
(CPV 143)

ps and, if you haven't already, check out the Parents Migration section in here: www.immi.gov.au

Last edited by Jimclevs; Jul 30th 2007 at 10:26 pm. Reason: Missed a bit !
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:07 am
JONES FAMILY

HOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to allHOPPITY is a name known to all
Default Re: PARENT VISA SUB-CLASS 143

Thanks for your help Jim

Sarahx