paperbased applications thread

Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice
Default Re: paperbased applications thread

Hi all,

We too are paperbased - 27th May 08 - 176 family sponsored.

Wish now we had done it online, just hope it doesnt take TOO long! Really dont wont to be here much longer than we have to!!

We have our medicals booked for 21st July and doing our police checks soon after. Putting house on the market when we get all clear from the medicals.

Ang.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:50 am
Just Joined

7gotooz is an unknown quantity at this point

HI ALL PAPER FRIENDS !!

OUR PAPER 175 OCT 07 VISA WAS GRANTED TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

RACHEL
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

carl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nicecarl-ang is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS

Heres hoping this is the start of a lot more of paper based applications being granted!!

Ang
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Stefjt will become famous soon enoughStefjt will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 7gotooz
HI ALL PAPER FRIENDS !!

WOO HOO!!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

RACHEL
CONGRATULATIONS
What date in Oct did you apply?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

Liz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the rough

Congratulation and Good Luck for your Future in Oz
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 7gotooz
HI ALL PAPER FRIENDS !!

WOO HOO!!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

RACHEL
Congrats when in Oct did you apply?
Caroline
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:18 pm
Just Joined

calicocat is an unknown quantity at this point

YAY! Congratulations Rachel!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Stefjt will become famous soon enoughStefjt will become famous soon enough

Anyone with any news? It does seem to have gone quiet again
Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Stefjt
Anyone with any news? It does seem to have gone quiet again
Looking at other threads lots of permanent on line applicants getting co or even straight to visa even in December. Feel a bit like a second class citizen!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

oanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to all

we had a year in 2 july...and no co, no viza
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:33 am
kazozz

kazozz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere
Looking around the Forums there seems to be a clear lack of GOT IT'Sunlike last week!!
Do you suspect theyv'e all gone back to bed again for another 3 month hibernation or they are all busy frantically working towards another batch of completed applications???
hi

we are in the same boat as you, fed up with the waiting, like you say there are NOT lots of paper ones going through, who knows y but i wish they would pull the finger out, its limbo land.
my oh refuses to sell up until w e if we get the golden tickets!!!i have done the post logment enquirey, and all that say is , no co yet send blank email, been there done that, steam is coming out me ears!!!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kazozz
hi

we are in the same boat as you, fed up with the waiting, like you say there are NOT lots of paper ones going through, who knows y but i wish they would pull the finger out, its limbo land.
my oh refuses to sell up until w e if we get the golden tickets!!!i have done the post logment enquirey, and all that say is , no co yet send blank email, been there done that, steam is coming out me ears!!!
Know exactly how you feel. Don't want to market the house as who knows how long things may be and don't want to end up homeless and visa-less! I don't remember any info at the time of application saying that paper based would be treated less quickly or did I miss it. If I'd known I'd have flown to Oz, taught my sponsor how to use a computer and come home again!
Old Jul 10th 2008, 9:01 am
kazozz

kazozz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jane BK
Know exactly how you feel. Don't want to market the house as who knows how long things may be and don't want to end up homeless and visa-less! I don't remember any info at the time of application saying that paper based would be treated less quickly or did I miss it. If I'd known I'd have flown to Oz, taught my sponsor how to use a computer and come home again!
hi jane

just visititing another forum seem to be a few online dec visa going through!! i couls swear i tell you. so so fed up!! we thought being on the MODL gave us priority. that so does not appear to be the case!! if we had hindsight we should have moved last year the applied onshore! am feeling like a deflated baloon, there is not much happening eh.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

7gotooz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stefjt
CONGRATULATIONS
What date in Oct did you apply?
Hi the 11th oct 07

take care

Rachel
Old Jul 10th 2008, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

hi rachael congratulations, was yours online or paper
michelle

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.