paperbased applications thread

Old Jun 13th 2008, 7:23 am
kazozz

kazozz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: paperbased applications thread

Originally Posted by jane BK
Hi All

Also paper based and yes we do deserve our own thread. Was tempted myself but am just so frustrated I'm finding it hard to imagine it might ever happen.

Timeline:

Vetassess approval Sept 07
Paper based 475, family sponsored ack 7.12.07 (sent on 19.11 and money taken 6.12). Family member couldn't do on line, hence we went paper based
Sent a high score IELTS in Feb for no other reason than it annoyed me not be able to tick proficient for Eng language skills so did the test to prove it!
Waited a bit for meds and PCs. PCs came through on 10.4 and had meds on 11.4, now passed from LCU to Adelaide.

I have one of the emails which said the dates moved to 20 Oct so had a wonderful 24 hours on a high only to find they republished the dates and it moved back from 20 Sept to 19th.

Feel really sorry for people whose meds etc are coming up to their time limit.

Have 4 kids and one will turn 16 this year so will have to get a pc for her as well. OH turns 45 this Summer so if this doesn't work we have no other options!

Stopped looking at schools/houses etc as it seems a little pointless at the moment and am seriously not chuffed about another Winter here!

Sorry for rant - it builds up doesn't it and you can't talk to people who don't really understand!
hi janne BK
I am sat here with steam coming out me ears!!!! yesterday i did a post logment form, to see if i could gain some info, and the reply came back that they coldnt find my application, to say that i am livid is an understatment! I am hoping they have made a typing error. its pants, ive got a receipt and acknowlgment, i gave them family name and passport numbers. and why does it have to be so hard, am getting ******off with the whole process!!! talk about downer , feel like a deflated ballon!! any way have emailed them again, so watch this space!! moan over !!
Old Jun 13th 2008, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

oanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to all

Hi we are paper applicants too, we apply on 2 july 2007. we have full ack.but nothing else.... we are stll waiting
Old Jun 13th 2008, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

oanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to alloanarebeccanegrea is a name known to all

Hi we are paper applicants too, we apply on 2 july 2007. we have full ack.but nothing else.... we are still waiting
Old Jun 13th 2008, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

Originally Posted by shellynelly
hi lainey hows things going with you , where about are you moving to when you get your visas
Fingers crossed.x
Brisbane still. We are going to for relocation place for a few weeks as we have no furniture coming over. Have a look at some areas and schools, then try to rent from there. Wait for the housing market to see whats happening and then buy or my OH wants to build a place, Well he is a bricklayer !! hopefully it wont cost as much. Not going to book a thing till have visa's .
Just going to have a new start really.
Old Jun 13th 2008, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

Bag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant future

Hi everyone - just wanted to join this thread as often feel left out of threads that talk about how application is progressing - we just have to wait!

Applied in November - just been waiting since then. Starting to get me down, can't imagine how you feel if you applied in July!

Now the housing market has gone t*ts up it feels like we'll never get there.

Sometimes hard to keep chin up don't you find?

Sorry, this post sounds very down beat - not like me usually but been a tough week. Someone came for a second look round the house but decided not to buy it....probably be weeks before another viewing.

Never mind - at least it's Friday!

Alex
Old Jun 13th 2008, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bag End Bunch
Hi everyone - just wanted to join this thread as often feel left out of threads that talk about how application is progressing - we just have to wait!

Applied in November - just been waiting since then. Starting to get me down, can't imagine how you feel if you applied in July!

Now the housing market has gone t*ts up it feels like we'll never get there.

Sometimes hard to keep chin up don't you find?

Sorry, this post sounds very down beat - not like me usually but been a tough week. Someone came for a second look round the house but decided not to buy it....probably be weeks before another viewing.

Never mind - at least it's Friday!

Alex
Have a drink or two, and relax a bit. Visas seem to be slowing down as they approach their year end... they may pick up in July (or so I have been informed)
Caroline
Old Jun 13th 2008, 4:31 pm
Just Joined

msundra1666 has a brilliant futuremsundra1666 has a brilliant futuremsundra1666 has a brilliant futuremsundra1666 has a brilliant futuremsundra1666 has a brilliant futuremsundra1666 has a brilliant future

we also paper based applicant applied jul 07.waiting for visa

waiting is killing me .[SIZE="5"]MR VISA MAN WHERE ARE YOU ??????[/SIZE]
Old Jun 13th 2008, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

Bag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant futureBag End Bunch has a brilliant future

Thanks Caroline - having a drink is good advice! I think I'll open a nice bottle of wine!

Alex
Old Jun 13th 2008, 4:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bag End Bunch
Thanks Caroline - having a drink is good advice! I think I'll open a nice bottle of wine! Alex
I might do the same- except I've got to go through paperwork for house move and look at school prospectuses. I am ex teacher- SENCO but aim to be a beach bum- if we can find a cheap school -all the good state ones are full in Sydney.(daughter is 12- year 7 so has missed out on the selective places)
Caroline

Last edited by carolinephillips; Jun 13th 2008 at 4:41 pm. Reason: typo
Old Jun 15th 2008, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Lets hope there is some movement this week guys!!!!

Our app will be in 8 months on Tuesday.

I applied for a job based on my pending visa they asked me to complete a form authorising them to look at the status of my application. Its for a government body so they might actually be able to tell me something
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:25 am
kazozz

kazozz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wandathecat

I applied for a job based on my pending visa they asked me to complete a form authorising them to look at the status of my application. Its for a government body so they might actually be able to tell me something
Good luck wanderthecat.

just bumping, am sure there must be alot more paper applications out there?
Old Jun 16th 2008, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Wandathecat

Good luck
Old Jun 19th 2008, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

9 months today our application went in. x
Old Jun 19th 2008, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Hi There

We're paper based - submitted August 08 - FINALLY got a case officer on Friday of last week !

Melbourne bound (eventually).

Where are you all living - I'm in Ireland
Old Jun 19th 2008, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Melbourne
Hi There

We're paper based - submitted August 08 - FINALLY got a case officer on Friday of last week !

Melbourne bound (eventually).

Where are you all living - I'm in Ireland
Well done.....we are in Manchester.

Application has been in 8 months now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.