paperbased applications thread

Old Jun 12th 2008, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough
Default Re: paperbased applications thread

[QUOTE=kazozz;

have you got children how soon after getting your visa are you planning on going
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

Bshootz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, we are paper applicantstoo, however didny send ours until 1st April, money, receipt and full ack. on the 8th April. We are heading to Fremantle area, have a job at the hospital, they have been really good and kept it open as we are going on the prmanant visa rather than sponsered.
Good luck to everyone,
Beckyx
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:11 pm
kazozz

kazozz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shellynelly
what did you like so much about mandurah
hi shellynelly have two boys 11, what didnt i like, for me it has everything affordable housing, still some fab bargains, shops, cinema theatre, pubs, cafes, loads for the kids, and adults, i found alot of suberbs souless,, just endless houses, Mandurah has a community feel to it. the foreshore with its cafes to relax in watch the world go by. loved it. it even has the train that gets you staight into perth, for xtra retail thearapy.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:14 pm
kazozz

Originally Posted by Bshootz
Hi guys, we are paper applicantstoo, however didny send ours until 1st April, money, receipt and full ack. on the 8th April. We are heading to Fremantle area, have a job at the hospital, they have been really good and kept it open as we are going on the prmanant visa rather than sponsered.
Good luck to everyone,
Beckyx
hi becky, goodluck in freo.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

twinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nice

Originally Posted by kazozz
hi shellynelly have two boys 11, what didnt i like, for me it has everything affordable housing, still some fab bargains, shops, cinema theatre, pubs, cafes, loads for the kids, and adults, i found alot of suberbs souless,, just endless houses, Mandurah has a community feel to it. the foreshore with its cafes to relax in watch the world go by. loved it. it even has the train that gets you staight into perth, for xtra retail thearapy.

Glad you like Mandurah. We are online apps on a 176 WA state nominated visa and Manduarah is one of the areas they picked for us. Hadn't thought of that area at first as we were looking at Perth Metro. From looking on the internet, glad they picked it for us. We are looking at Halls Head to move to.

Karen
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere
Hi Caroline

Do you mean a 457 visa as the 475 visa is for either state sponsorship or sponsorship by a relative?

Paul
oops! so many numbers and such clumsy typing!
caroline
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:29 pm
kazozz

Originally Posted by twinsmom65
Glad you like Mandurah. We are online apps on a 176 WA state nominated visa and Manduarah is one of the areas they picked for us. Hadn't thought of that area at first as we were looking at Perth Metro. From looking on the internet, glad they picked it for us. We are looking at Halls Head to move to.

Karen
hi karen we had a good look around halls head, it has a new development planed, along the beachfront with shops, cafes an bars planed, looks fab. great choice.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

twinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nicetwinsmom65 is just really nice

hi karen we had a good look around halls head, it has a new development planed, along the beachfront with shops, cafes an bars planed, looks fab. great choice.
Thanks, now just have to wait for the visa to come through. Can't wait to leave Canada, I don't want to spend another winter here. Please let them issue the visa before our winter is here !!!!

Whereabouts are you looking in Mandurah???... I don't think there is such a thing as a bad area (although I have heard that Greenfields is not that nice... my apologies to anyone that lives there though!!).

Karen
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:41 pm
kazozz

Thanks, now just have to wait for the visa to come through. Can't wait to leave Canada, I don't want to spend another winter here. Please let them issue the visa before our winter is here !!!!

Whereabouts are you looking in Mandurah???... I don't think there is such a thing as a bad area (although I have heard that Greenfields is not that nice... my apologies to anyone that lives there though!!).

Karen
same as! Halls head, silver sands, falcon, halls head favourite. you have twins, how old, have you looked at schools? i dont no how you cope with such extream cold, you wont be needing your snow shoes!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

same as! Halls head, silver sands, falcon, halls head favourite. you have twins, how old, have you looked at schools? i dont no how you cope with such extream cold, you wont be needing your snow shoes!!

My girls are 14 turning 15 in December (identical with blond hair and blue eyes... we are going to be in trouble I think). I have already checked out schools in Halls Head and they look really decent. Yes we won't be needing any of our winter gear. I have a lovely winter leather coat, just might take as my neice lives in New Zealand and we might go and visit her one day. Also looking forward to no more humidity. Last weekend we had a heat wave in Ontario, it was 32 degrees with humidex readings of 42, that is too hot, you can't do anything in that type of heat. That is another reason we chose WA, Queensland is too much like our summers hot and sticky and you get a little sick of them after a while.

Karen
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

My girls are 14 turning 15 in December (identical with blond hair and blue eyes... we are going to be in trouble I think). I have already checked out schools in Halls Head and they look really decent. Yes we won't be needing any of our winter gear. I have a lovely winter leather coat, just might take as my neice lives in New Zealand and we might go and visit her one day. Also looking forward to no more humidity. Last weekend we had a heat wave in Ontario, it was 32 degrees with humidex readings of 42, that is too hot, you can't do anything in that type of heat. That is another reason we chose WA, Queensland is too much like our summers hot and sticky and you get a little sick of them after a while.

Karen
Hi All

Also paper based and yes we do deserve our own thread. Was tempted myself but am just so frustrated I'm finding it hard to imagine it might ever happen.

Timeline:

Vetassess approval Sept 07
Paper based 475, family sponsored ack 7.12.07 (sent on 19.11 and money taken 6.12). Family member couldn't do on line, hence we went paper based
Sent a high score IELTS in Feb for no other reason than it annoyed me not be able to tick proficient for Eng language skills so did the test to prove it!
Waited a bit for meds and PCs. PCs came through on 10.4 and had meds on 11.4, now passed from LCU to Adelaide.

I have one of the emails which said the dates moved to 20 Oct so had a wonderful 24 hours on a high only to find they republished the dates and it moved back from 20 Sept to 19th.

Feel really sorry for people whose meds etc are coming up to their time limit.

Have 4 kids and one will turn 16 this year so will have to get a pc for her as well. OH turns 45 this Summer so if this doesn't work we have no other options!

Stopped looking at schools/houses etc as it seems a little pointless at the moment and am seriously not chuffed about another Winter here!

Sorry for rant - it builds up doesn't it and you can't talk to people who don't really understand!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

you carry on and have your rant, in a strange way its nice to know others are in the same boat, its so annoying when you see people whose are 26th nov online getting visas its not at all fair this system, dont get me wrong i am pleased for them but its not fair
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by shellynelly
you carry on and have your rant, in a strange way its nice to know others are in the same boat, its so annoying when you see people whose are 26th nov online getting visas its not at all fair this system, dont get me wrong i am pleased for them but its not fair
Thanks off now to watch an action DVD and take out my aggression vicariously!!!!!!! At least if I'm posting to this site I'm not sending the update email to DIAC in the hope that it changed from the previous response a few minutes earlier! With paper based as well you have no idea if someone is working on your application behind the scenes - the on-line applicants can see if progress is being made... Off to watch Daniel Craig in those trunks now...
Old Jun 12th 2008, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

lainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nicelainey70 is just really nice

HI
We applied in september
see signature for time line
Old Jun 12th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lainey70
HI
We applied in september
see signature for time line
hi lainey hows things going with you , where about are you moving to when you get your visas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.