hi rachael congratulations, was yours online or paper
michelle
Hi Michelle

Thanks we were paper 175 MODL

Good Luck
Rachel
Old Jul 10th 2008, 1:02 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough
Default Re: paperbased applications thread

Originally Posted by 7gotooz
Hi Michelle

Thanks we were paper 175 MODL

Good Luck
Rachel
we are paper based as well 2nd oct, case officer got in touch with agent yesterday chasing a form they had already sent, they have resent it direct to him now so hopefully hear something soon,
does anyone know how long it takes for dm to issue visa
michelle
Old Jul 10th 2008, 1:27 pm
Just Joined

7gotooz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shellynelly
we are paper based as well 2nd oct, case officer got in touch with agent yesterday chasing a form they had already sent, they have resent it direct to him now so hopefully hear something soon,
does anyone know how long it takes for dm to issue visa
michelle
Hi Michelle - ooh not long now !! - our email said 1st paragraph "Hi Im your C/O & inital inquiries are complete "- 2nd paragraph said "we`ve decided to grant your Visa" & 3rd said "good luck with your new life in OZ" & that email was our 1st contat since our Aknowledgement back in October!!

I hope your golden email comes soon

Take are

Rachel
Old Jul 10th 2008, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

Stefjt will become famous soon enoughStefjt will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 7gotooz
Hi Michelle - ooh not long now !! - our email said 1st paragraph "Hi Im your C/O & inital inquiries are complete "- 2nd paragraph said "we`ve decided to grant your Visa" & 3rd said "good luck with your new life in OZ" & that email was our 1st contat since our Aknowledgement back in October!!

Take are

Rachel
Wow! I take it you had already done your meds and police checks for them to go straight to visa?
Good luck with the exciting times to come!
Stef
Old Jul 10th 2008, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

shellynelly will become famous soon enoughshellynelly will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=7gotooz;6556464]Hi Michelle - ooh not long now !! - our email said 1st paragraph "Hi Im your C/O & inital inquiries are complete "- 2nd paragraph said "we`ve decided to grant your Visa" & 3rd said "good luck with your new life in OZ" & that email was our 1st contat since our Aknowledgement back in October!!

thanks we hope so too

i bet you had the shock of your life not even knowing you had a case officer.
good luck for the future
michelle
Old Jul 15th 2008, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

deepa is an unknown quantity at this point

ASPC PROCESSING INFORMATION - For the week of 15 July 2008

Applications lodged on or before the dates shown below have been allocated
to case officers for further processing.

Skilled Migration Applications lodged before 1 September 2007

Onshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Student/Graduate applications - Class DD and DE visas
Subclass 880: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)
Subclass 881: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)
Subclass 882: 31 August 2007 (paper), 31 August 2007 (e-lodged)

Onshore Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) (SIR) – Class UX visas
Subclass 495: All applications: all applications are now allocated to case
officers

New Zealand Citizen (Residence) - Class DB visas
Subclass 861, 862 and 863: all applications are now allocated to case
officers

Offshore Skilled visas (permanent and provisional)

Skilled Migration visas - All paper based applications for Class BN, BQ,
BR, UX and UZ visas
Subclasses 134, 136, 137, 138, 139, 495 and 496: 11 June 2007

e-lodged Skilled Independent Regional (Provisional) applications
Subclass 495: all applications are now allocated to case officers

General Skilled Migration (GSM) visas processed by GSM Adelaide

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VE and VF,
Subclasses: 175, 176, 475, and 476,
E-lodged: 12 November 2007
Paper lodged: 19 September 2007

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VB and Class VC subclass 487
Subclasses: 885, 886, 887, and 487
E-lodged: 12 November 2007 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008
only)

General Skilled Migration visas: Class VC subclass 485 only
E-lodged: 12 November 2007 (applications lodged before 1 July 2008
only)

If a visa application was made more than two weeks before the relevant date
shown above and you have not been contacted by a case officer please
contact GSM Adelaide from the web page
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Agent emailed this morning, ASPC have requested the values statement and nothing else!!!!

Woo Hoo!!

So excited, even though other half pointed out that we didn't have the magic sticker yet but can't help it!!!!!!

Come on other papperees!!!!!!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

We have our medicals and xrays tomorrow. Feeling a little nervous, but not sure why, lol. Hubby can't even remember when he last went to the doctors its been that long.

Anyway, should be an eventful day out. Taking five kiddies, 3 who are 5 and under. Going to be fun trying to get them to pee in a bottle!

Jacky xx
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

chiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nicechiara is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Agent emailed this morning, ASPC have requested the values statement and nothing else!!!!

Woo Hoo!!

So excited, even though other half pointed out that we didn't have the magic sticker yet but can't help it!!!!!!

Come on other papperees!!!!!!
Oh my God!!!!! Movement at last Claire!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for you!!!!!

Cx
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chiara
Oh my God!!!!! Movement at last Claire!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for you!!!!!

Cx

I know.......can't believe it........so excited........we leave on the 9th Sept to do a multi city trip, Dubai, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Cambodia then Sydney to visit friends..........going to Melbourne to see jason and Tracey too!!!!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 2:56 pm
kazozz

kazozz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by allthejs
We have our medicals and xrays tomorrow. Feeling a little nervous, but not sure why, lol. Hubby can't even remember when he last went to the doctors its been that long.

Anyway, should be an eventful day out. Taking five kiddies, 3 who are 5 and under. Going to be fun trying to get them to pee in a bottle!

Jacky xx
Goodluck with your meds, with 3 under 5 youll need it!!! nothing to worry about it will all be fine.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

DebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kazozz
Goodluck with your meds, with 3 under 5 youll need it!!! nothing to worry about it will all be fine.
Hi all

just read about your visa waiting and waiting a bit more but thanks all as you have given a bit of hope as I hubby 2 kids is waiting to here (anything at all) about my 175 visa app date 27/10/08 no agent just me and a pile of paper work just read about how many of you have already sent meds and police checks not even given mine much thought based on the processing date of still 19 sept!!!! I'd better get a move on!!!!
Deb x
Old Jul 17th 2008, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kazozz
Thanks very much Will let you know how it goes tomorrow

Jacky xx
Old Jul 17th 2008, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DebandPaul
Hi all

just read about your visa waiting and waiting a bit more but thanks all as you have given a bit of hope as I hubby 2 kids is waiting to here (anything at all) about my 175 visa app date 27/10/08 no agent just me and a pile of paper work just read about how many of you have already sent meds and police checks not even given mine much thought based on the processing date of still 19 sept!!!! I'd better get a move on!!!!
Deb x
Hi Deb, we had acknowledgement on the 2nd October and were given our c/o on 30th June. Maybe you should think about booking meds if its going to take a few weeks for you to get an appointment. Our police checks were no problem and were returned within the week

Jacky xx
Old Jul 17th 2008, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

DebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant futureDebandPaul has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by allthejs
Hi Deb, we had acknowledgement on the 2nd October and were given our c/o on 30th June. Maybe you should think about booking meds if its going to take a few weeks for you to get an appointment. Our police checks were no problem and were returned within the week

Jacky xx
Hi Jacky

will be booking meds on monday as only just found the number of panel doc in this area prob will go up to Liverpool as looks nearest

where are you heading for? we are torn between melbourne and NSW northern beaches
Deb x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.