Wikiposts

Panel doctors

Old Jan 24th 2006, 10:56 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Panel doctors

Do you have to have your medical by the doctors on the list or can you shop around?
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:02 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Panel doctors

Originally Posted by Issie
Do you have to have your medical by the doctors on the list or can you shop around?
It must be someone from the list. You can shop around the list, they have different fees .....
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:07 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
It must be someone from the list. You can shop around the list, they have different fees .....
Thanks Wayne....

Are you talking hundreds difference?.....If not, by the time you add you petrol on top is it worth it
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:10 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Issie
Thanks Wayne....

Are you talking hundreds difference?.....If not, by the time you add you petrol on top is it worth it
I doubt it would be that much. So unless you're in an area where there are several panel doctors, I guess you have to just bite the bullet and sign the cheque. For me and Mrs M, it cost about £380 for meds and x-rays from memory.
Old Jan 24th 2006, 11:15 pm

Originally Posted by wmoore
I doubt it would be that much. So unless you're in an area where there are several panel doctors, I guess you have to just bite the bullet and sign the cheque. For me and Mrs M, it cost about £380 for meds and x-rays from memory.
Thats not bad..we have two kids in toe too so will expect a bit more to pay.
not much choice where we are so will just go for the nearest one

Thanks again