Overweight OH and medicals........

Old Nov 18th 2009, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice
Default Re: Overweight OH and medicals........

Originally Posted by shirlw
I double dare you to prove it!
Originally Posted by Dorothy
Triple dare.

The Perth firefighters calendar came out last week and Mr January came to my department to drop off a bunch for us to sell. He came by again today to pick up the money and very kindly autographed my calendar. My birthday is in January so he did a nice birthday wish. Now, I double dare anyone to be hotter than Mr January from the Perth firefighters calendar 2010.
Before challenging, you ladies need to define hotness. You know, it is very much subjective.
Old Nov 19th 2009, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Triple dare.

The Perth firefighters calendar came out last week and Mr January came to my department to drop off a bunch for us to sell. He came by again today to pick up the money and very kindly autographed my calendar. My birthday is in January so he did a nice birthday wish. Now, I double dare anyone to be hotter than Mr January from the Perth firefighters calendar 2010.
So how many calenders did you sell you lucky fish?
Old Nov 19th 2009, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Olive skin,dark hair,brown eyes,well built but not fat(the way my OH was before I married him).........a wicked sense of humour with a touch of the romantic but NOT overly gushy,I hate feeling stifled