Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

overseas education information-online application 175

Wikiposts

overseas education information-online application 175

Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:18 am
Forum Regular

engr_kiiuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face overseas education information-online application 175

I did 4 year bachelor degree after 2 years of 'higher secondary certification exam (HSC)' and 10 years of 'Secondary School certification exam (SSC)'.
In online application of 175, i found a page where the system asks to give information on applicant overseas education information. It asks to give post secondary education information. The required information is name of qualification, course name, date from, date to etc. My question is , do i need to give the HSC and SSC education information. I am from Bangladesh and in here there is no course start date and end date for HSC and SSC education. We only have result publication date. So its a problem for me to give information on HSC and SSC examination. I will send the certificate scanned copy later but i cant give the dates information of HSC and SSC in online application form. Isnt it enough just to give information on my BSc Engineering degree in online application form?
I request the great forum members to help me with their experience and knowledge. I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Rifat.