Outstanding documents for 175

Old Sep 16th 2009, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

xLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nice
Question Outstanding documents for 175

Hey everyone, i would appreciate some advice

Having submitted my 175 CSL application online on 11th august and have uploaded all the documents requested in document checklist except the evidence of custody and passport photos for the 4 of us.

I am currently in a court battle for permission to remove my youngest son from the country, I have the parental rights and have the right to remove but as the DIAC require permission from the father or a court order stating i can actually remove him.....will this affect my processing??? will they just look and see outstanding documents and put it to the back of the pile......who knows how long this will take to get sort although my lawyer is confident it will be done by xmas.

Comments appreciated
Old Sep 16th 2009, 12:50 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

divsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Outstanding documents for 175

Originally Posted by xLaLax
Hey everyone, i would appreciate some advice

Having submitted my 175 CSL application online on 11th august and have uploaded all the documents requested in document checklist except the evidence of custody and passport photos for the 4 of us.

I am currently in a court battle for permission to remove my youngest son from the country, I have the parental rights and have the right to remove but as the DIAC require permission from the father or a court order stating i can actually remove him.....will this affect my processing??? will they just look and see outstanding documents and put it to the back of the pile......who knows how long this will take to get sort although my lawyer is confident it will be done by xmas.
Comments appreciated
No worries...it wont affect till you get your CO...
However, once u have a CO....CO would ask for these docs, by then u need to have these docs ready to be submitted...

If, u still do not have these court docs ready, even after u r CO has asked for these docs.. then the visa grant may have to wait , until u submit these court docs to DIAC...
Good luck!!
Old Sep 16th 2009, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

xLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nice
Smile Re: Outstanding documents for 175

Thanks for your comments

As I am doing this alone and with no help from an agent its fab that i can post on here and get some advice from others going through the same process and to relieve some of the stress too!!!!

As I said hopefully this won't drag on too long, would u recommend getting medicals and PCC done in the next 3 months or so....would that speed up the process when a CO is eventually assigned??

Old Sep 16th 2009, 12:59 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

Thanks for your comments

As I am doing this alone and with no help from an agent its fab that i can post on here and get some advice from others going through the same process and to relieve some of the stress too!!!!

As I said hopefully this won't drag on too long, would u recommend getting medicals and PCC done in the next 3 months or so....would that speed up the process when a CO is eventually assigned??

Perfect!!You can do your meds and PCC after 2-3 months...
As u r an aug 09 applicant, it would take few more months to get CO assigned.. Unless u get a state sponsorship ..... .....
By then, make sure that you have all the required docs... CO will surely ask these docs...
Good Luck for your Visa....

Last edited by divsman; Sep 16th 2009 at 1:01 pm.
Old Sep 16th 2009, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Do u mind me askin what state sponsoship is?? is that when u have a job offer??
Old Sep 16th 2009, 1:13 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

Do u mind me askin what state sponsoship is?? is that when u have a job offer??
U don need to have job offer to get SS..
Jus that OZ ( any one) state should award u state sponsorship(this depends on the statewise MODL)
Also,this will make u r application come under fast processing!!! ... ..
Old Sep 16th 2009, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

Oh my word!! I am totally confused nowI am a staff nurse and have the letter of determination from the ANMC - Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council.....I am unsure of which state to go for at the moment as my sister is currently just outside brisbane and my dad who is coming with us will be based in coffs harbour in NSW.....do I need to check a certain list to see where i can gain SS??

Sorry for all these questions i feel like a right numpty now
Old Sep 16th 2009, 1:21 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

Oh my word!! I am totally confused nowI am a staff nurse and have the letter of determination from the ANMC - Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council.....I am unsure of which state to go for at the moment as my sister is currently just outside brisbane and my dad who is coming with us will be based in coffs harbour in NSW.....do I need to check a certain list to see where i can gain SS??

Sorry for all these questions i feel like a right numpty now

... I have no clue about Nursing profession on MODL...
may be u can check with states WA,NSW or Vic... online links for SS..
Or to be on safer side... u can check for all the states..
Old Sep 16th 2009, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

That's exactly what I'm doing nowGreat minds think a like fools seldom differ!!!

Thanks so much for ur help
Old Sep 16th 2009, 1:24 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

That's exactly what I'm doing nowGreat minds think a like fools seldom differ!!!

Thanks so much for ur help
.. Good one....
Good luck for your SS and Visa....
Old Sep 16th 2009, 1:52 pm
RMA; Aussie Career Coach

Susan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud of

Hi xLaLax

DIAC is currently reviewing its visa application processing priorities and has advised that it will discontinue the CSL at the conclusion of its review.

If the CSL isn't replaced with a similar list, the processing time of current CSL applications will be extended significantly, so you might wish to consider that before deciding when to undertake your meds and PCCs, as DIAC only accepts them as being valid for twelve months.

State Sponsorship is part of the General Skilled Migration visa program. It requires a lower pass mark than Independent Skilled Migration, but to be eligible to apply you need to have a skilled occupation that is on the relevant State's Occupations in Demand list; and you need to meet any other requirements set by the State. You also need to commit to live and work in the sponsoring state for at least two years. State Sponsorship isn't related to job offers - that's a different visa category.

Best regards
Susan
Old Sep 16th 2009, 1:58 pm
Forum Regular

Susan

Thanks for your reply, I am in two minds now what to do....do i hang fire and wait or try switching to 176....is this any easy thing to do given that i am doin this all myself?? I have had a look at the QLD government site re:176 visas and by what i can see I would qualify.....I have ANMC positive skills assessment and my sister is based there so its a good enough reason to choose that area

Your thoughts and comments on this would be much appreciated

My visa state at the moment is that it is being processed further as of 11.09.09, not sure what that signifies but
Old Sep 16th 2009, 2:26 pm
RMA; Aussie Career Coach

Susan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud ofSusan Wareham McGrath has much to be proud of

Hi Lorraine

The good news is that you can apply for State Sponsorship without cancelling your s/c 175 application.

If your application for State Sponsorship is successful, the Qld Govt will advise DIAC that you have become a subclass 176 applicant and your application will be amended accordingly and processed as a priority, second only to employer sponsored applications.

If not, you will not have lost your place in the subclass 175 queue; and you will be free to apply for sponsorship from other states if you wish.

Best regards and good luck!

Susan
Old Sep 16th 2009, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

oleen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Susan Wareham McGrath
Hi xLaLax

DIAC is currently reviewing its visa application processing priorities and has advised that it will discontinue the CSL at the conclusion of its review.

If the CSL isn't replaced with a similar list, the processing time of current CSL applications will be extended significantly, so you might wish to consider that before deciding when to undertake your meds and PCCs, as DIAC only accepts them as being valid for twelve months.

State Sponsorship is part of the General Skilled Migration visa program. It requires a lower pass mark than Independent Skilled Migration, but to be eligible to apply you need to have a skilled occupation that is on the relevant State's Occupations in Demand list; and you need to meet any other requirements set by the State. You also need to commit to live and work in the sponsoring state for at least two years. State Sponsorship isn't related to job offers - that's a different visa category.

Best regards
Susan
Hi Susan,

This is with reference to your mention that the CSL is likely to be discontinued. I am in the process of getting my skills re-validated as the assessment expired and my nominated occupation is currently listed in the CSL. If I file in my application while my occupation is on CSL, and the code is removed in the upcoming list, will that have an effect on the processing time of my application?

Last edited by oleen; Sep 16th 2009 at 3:20 pm. Reason: Grammatical error
Old Sep 30th 2009, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

bilaln30 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Susan Wareham McGrath
Hi xLaLax

Best regards
Susan
Dear Susan,
I have gone through all your posts. I am non CSL but am on MODL. I also have VIC state sponsorship. I got CO on 5 Aug, 2009 and was advised to undergo medicals and PCC. I underwent medicals on 3 Sep, 2009. I understand that my case wont be affected by these changes as I am ahead of 'Finalization stage' and close to a 'Decision'. What do you think?
Regards,
Bilal

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.