Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Outcome letter from Engineers Australia Lost

Outcome letter from Engineers Australia Lost

Old Mar 14th 2012, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

shekharbd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Outcome letter from Engineers Australia Lost

Hello,

I have been assessed positively by Engineers Australia for the occupation Telecommunication Network Engineer. Engineers Australia has sent the outcome letter on 20th February. Still I have not received the letter. It might have lost.

Please somebody help me about what should I do now. Without the letter I cannot apply for immigration but I want it to be faster.

Thanks,
Shekhar
Old Mar 14th 2012, 3:09 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Outcome letter from Engineers Australia Lost

Originally Posted by shekharbd
Hello,

I have been assessed positively by Engineers Australia for the occupation Telecommunication Network Engineer. Engineers Australia has sent the outcome letter on 20th February. Still I have not received the letter. It might have lost.

Please somebody help me about what should I do now. Without the letter I cannot apply for immigration but I want it to be faster.

Thanks,
Shekhar
Call them? E-mail them?
Old Mar 14th 2012, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

Kurmand is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Shekhar

What information did you need to send to Engineers Australia for
Telecommunications Engineer, and what was the cost?
Hope you don't mind me asking my husband is a telecommunications engineer and we are just starting to look into the whole process.
Many Thanks
Old Mar 14th 2012, 8:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

Thanks,
Shekhar
Ask them to send another?
Old Mar 14th 2012, 9:12 pm
Just Joined

tooz2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

Thanks,
Shekhar
As far as I know, EngAust will send you another letter for an extra fee. Better to give them a call.

In any case, you should send them a pre-paid courier so that they'll use that to post it to you and you won't loose it again.
Old Mar 15th 2012, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

ahmedEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

Thanks,
Shekhar
Mine was also lost and I had to obtain a duplicate letter.

I first tried to find the letter in the local postal system by visiting the post office and then to international mail office. I obtained letter address confirmation from my case officer of EA through email and also asked them about the size and colour of envelope for visual searching.
After I was sure that the letter has been lost then I contacted my EA case officer who informed me about the exact procedure to obtained duplicate letter. You have to fill up the form (available at EA website) for duplicate letter issuance which should be sent through surface mail to EA alongwith an undertaking declaring that the letter is lost and how you attempted to find it. You have to pay the fee through this form and arrange the courier yourself.

I suggest that you contact your case officer, he/she will guide you about the exact steps that you need to follow.
Old Mar 15th 2012, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

shekharbd is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to all for providing the information.

Hi Kurmand,
please read website of Engineers Australia to get all the things together.