Wikiposts

Is our agent dragging their heels?

Old Dec 9th 2004, 1:02 am
"Goodbye Circus!"

fairgoes has a spectacular aura aboutfairgoes has a spectacular aura aboutfairgoes has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy Is our agent dragging their heels?

Hi, we sent out TRA application to our agent on the 5th November. They assessed our application and said all was in order except that they recommended another stat dec, which we did and sent to them, they received that by 30th November. It's been another 10 days and they haven't sent it onto TRA yet. Is it me or is this taking along time? Surely once they received the stat dec it was just a matter of putting it in an envelope and sending it all on?!

Fairgoes
Old Dec 9th 2004, 1:21 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Is our agent dragging their heels?

Yes, I think they're taking their time, can't see why they didnt post it as soon as they received the paperwork!

I'd chase them up if I were you, after all it's your money they're taking!!!!
Old Dec 9th 2004, 1:27 am
"Goodbye Circus!"

fairgoes has a spectacular aura aboutfairgoes has a spectacular aura aboutfairgoes has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bridiej
Yes, I think they're taking their time, can't see why they didnt post it as soon as they received the paperwork!

I'd chase them up if I were you, after all it's your money they're taking!!!!
Yes, talking about money, we paid them $590 for this service. More than the TRA priority service fee! We did ask them about 2 days ago if it's gone off yet, and they said they will do it asap. But I know that nothing will happen this week. Feeling so down about this now. It seems to have taken so long to get this far, and we haven't even got anything submitted yet!
Old Dec 9th 2004, 1:43 am
Just Joined

carlos@oz is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Is our agent dragging their heels?

Originally Posted by fairgoes
Yes, talking about money, we paid them $590 for this service. More than the TRA priority service fee! We did ask them about 2 days ago if it's gone off yet, and they said they will do it asap. But I know that nothing will happen this week. Feeling so down about this now. It seems to have taken so long to get this far, and we haven't even got anything submitted yet!
Hi is the $590 just for the TRA? or is it for the whole service of the PR visa to OZ?

Just curious to compare costs...

Carl!
Old Dec 9th 2004, 1:54 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Just send them a polite e-mail to ask what the situation is.

We all want our skills assessment results back ASAP as we are all a little impatient, but we must understand that our agents have other clients too.

I would prefer my agent to take a few extra days to check that my info is correct that i am sending in rather than rushing it thru without checking.

Just trying to see both sides.

Rob

Hi, we sent out TRA application to our agent on the 5th November. They assessed our application and said all was in order except that they recommended another stat dec, which we did and sent to them, they received that by 30th November. It's been another 10 days and they haven't sent it onto TRA yet. Is it me or is this taking along time? Surely once they received the stat dec it was just a matter of putting it in an envelope and sending it all on?!

Fairgoes
Old Dec 9th 2004, 2:56 am
"Goodbye Circus!"

Originally Posted by carlos@oz
Hi is the $590 just for the TRA? or is it for the whole service of the PR visa to OZ?

Just curious to compare costs...

Carl!
Its for assisting with our TRA application only. I wish it was for the whole service!
Old Dec 9th 2004, 2:58 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

My agent took 12 days from receiving my info, to sending it to the TRA.

Hope that helps

Rob

Its for assisting with our TRA application only. I wish it was for the whole service!
Old Dec 9th 2004, 3:14 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

It does seem a long time if they've just got to check one stat dec though...

I wouldnt worry too much as I think TRA are closed for a week or so over Xmas so it won't make a huge difference but I'd def chase them up.
Old Dec 9th 2004, 3:18 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Yes definatly closed for a week. Another week to add on.

Mind you, as they have got such a back log, they should be working over the xmas/new year break

Originally Posted by bridiej
It does seem a long time if they've just got to check one stat dec though...

I wouldnt worry too much as I think TRA are closed for a week or so over Xmas so it won't make a huge difference but I'd def chase them up.