Thanks,
esjl

Old Apr 15th 2003, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

Tracey101 is an unknown quantity at this point

They need the original police checks
Old Apr 15th 2003, 6:22 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Original police checks

Originally posted by Esjl
Greetings to all. I just want to know upon receiving my relevant police checks, do I have to submit the original to ASPC or it's okay just send certified true copy ?
The request for your police clearance makes it very clear that you need to send the original certificate, not a certified copy.

You should photocopy the certificate for your own records, and send the original certificate to ASPC using a courier with tracking facility. What happens after ASPC's front desk signs for your package is out of your hands, unfortunately...

Peter