original certificate from DIMIA

Old Oct 21st 2005, 3:29 am
Forum Regular

shivu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default original certificate from DIMIA

Hi All,

I had to sent my original work experiance certificate to DIMIA as since they have requested them along with PCC and medicals. Now I am living in Australia ( visa granted 10 months back) and is there any way to request them to send them back?

I think they may require in future and I want them back. Please let me know if you have any idea

Thanks in advance.........

shiv
Old Oct 21st 2005, 3:45 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: original certificate from DIMIA

Originally Posted by shivu
Hi All,

I had to sent my original work experiance certificate to DIMIA as since they have requested them along with PCC and medicals. Now I am living in Australia ( visa granted 10 months back) and is there any way to request them to send them back?

I think they may require in future and I want them back. Please let me know if you have any idea

Thanks in advance.........

shiv
Hi Shiv,

You'd have to email or write to the case officer requesting the documents, but you're certainly entitled to them.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au