Wikiposts

online citizenship problem

Old Apr 4th 2012, 9:07 am
Flown

FlyingPicketts is on a distinguished road
Default online citizenship problem

Hi all. Being a bit computer illiterate I'm having a few problems attaching files to my online application. All the files are jpeg and under 500kb. The first image uploaded as shown on the documents list but no further documents I send appear on the uploaded list, is this normal or am I simply doing something wrong....any advise would be welcome
Cheers
Old Apr 4th 2012, 12:08 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: online citizenship problem

Originally Posted by FlyingPicketts
Hi all. Being a bit computer illiterate I'm having a few problems attaching files to my online application. All the files are jpeg and under 500kb. The first image uploaded as shown on the documents list but no further documents I send appear on the uploaded list, is this normal or am I simply doing something wrong....any advise would be welcome
Cheers
Funny enough I had exactly the same problem the other day. I rang 131 880, gave them my TRN and they confirmed all images were uploaded so I suggest give them a call.....
Old Apr 4th 2012, 12:21 pm
Flown

FlyingPicketts is on a distinguished road

Thanks for that. Gave them a call and they said quite a few people have been having this problem. They couldn't confirm whether all the files uploaded but said that I should still get an appointment but may need to take any extra documents they ask for, get certified copies and take them with us on the interview day. Bit long winded but gets it done I s'pose
Old Apr 4th 2012, 12:22 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FlyingPicketts
Thanks for that. Gave them a call and they said quite a few people have been having this problem. They couldn't confirm whether all the files uploaded but said that I should still get an appointment but may need to take any extra documents they ask for, get certified copies and take them with us on the interview day. Bit long winded but gets it done I s'pose
Sweet. Sounds good.