Wikiposts

Online Application - Visa subclass 175

Old Jul 18th 2008, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

navneet108 is on a distinguished road
Default Online Application - Visa subclass 175

Dear Friends/Experts,

Sorry if i have repated previously solved question, but the form is very large that i am now confused so i just wast to ask some question to get specific answer.

Info:- i have completed my skill assessment from Charted accountant institute as Accountant.

Question:-

1. I have booked for IELTS exams, the exam date is 30 Aug 2008. Can i apply for immigration online with booking date and test center number?, the reason i am doing hurry because i am planing to leave my curren job in december and go back to my country and when i shall get visa something around near June, i shall travel after selling my assets.

2. I have only six pages left empty on my passport, By the time i receive the visa i shall have only two pages left, is it ok to travel with only two pages then i can apply for new passport from my country embassy.

3. do any one have demo of online application or can any one write me what information they ask in each steps? I just want to keep every information ready while appling.

It will be a big help for me if any one will reply.

Many thanks to all experts/friends.

navisay
Old Jul 19th 2008, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

Morko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Online Application - Visa subclass 175

Hi,

this website will give you all the answers you were asking for mate.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/appl...orms/index.htm