online application and original PCC

Old Dec 30th 2008, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

Nimra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default online application and original PCC

Hello to every one

I was just checking final check list for visa application. I am interested in online application.

My question is for police clearance certificate. Does any one have idea about sending the originals to DIAC? I have searched the forum but couldn't find the answer.
If I upload the colored scan do I still need to send the original by post to DIAC if not what does this links says then?

following is the link distracting my understanding.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...nformation.htm

OR is it DIAC's new rule?

Thanks and a happy New year
Nim
Old Dec 30th 2008, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

ZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really nice
Default Re: online application and original PCC

Originally Posted by Nimra View Post
Hello to every one

I was just checking final check list for visa application. I am interested in online application.

My question is for police clearance certificate. Does any one have idea about sending the originals to DIAC? I have searched the forum but couldn't find the answer.
If I upload the colored scan do I still need to send the original by post to DIAC if not what does this links says then?

following is the link distracting my understanding.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...nformation.htm

OR is it DIAC's new rule?

Thanks and a happy New year
Nim
I think :

If apply a paper based application then you have to send the original PCC .. on the otherhand for an online application coloured scan copy should work.