Online 175 question

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

Swins is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Online 175 question

Hi,

If I start an application online for our 175 visa, how long can they be saved for before you have to submit and how much can you update them, etc? Do DIAC monitor open applications? would this make any difference?
I just want to get things started, but am also waiting for a few documents to be finalised, but not sure how long this will take.

Thanks.
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Online 175 question

Hi

When I was doing ours, it said there was a 28 day window in which to complete the online application. Don't know if that is still the same?

As for monitoring incomplete apps, I reckon they have probably got plenty of real ones to keep them busy!

Sam
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Hi,

We did ours on the 8th/9th Feb and there was a 28 day window to upload all the required documents.

Hope this helps and good luck for the online visa application.

Kind regards

Lou xx
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 5:51 pm
Just Joined

Swins is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Hi,

We did ours on the 8th/9th Feb and there was a 28 day window to upload all the required documents.

Hope this helps and good luck for the online visa application.

Kind regards

Lou xx
Thanks for the replies. OK, so I have 28 days to get all the documents to them after submitting. i.e. I need them all before I apply. What happens if I start an application, then save it and come back to it later before submitting. Is this still in the 28 days?
Old Mar 23rd 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

I filled out my application at the start of December 07 and I did not submit until mid feb '08!! Mine also said 28 days but this was not the case with me. What I would suggest is that you go to the print page after every update and take a copy of it just in case.