Online 175 App

Old Aug 17th 2009, 6:53 pm
Forum Regular

Soapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to all
Default Online 175 App

Hi all

I have just lodged our 175 visa app online.

I am in the process of attaching all the relevant documents. Do I need to apply for police checks and medicals now? Or do they advise us when we need to do this?

Help??
Old Aug 17th 2009, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

Deblit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Online 175 App

Hi, Im currently in the same stage, im afew weeks away from compleating the online application, Im just waiting for confirmation from my TRA. Im sure that the police checks and medicals are done towards the end of the process, once the visa is lodged and you have a case officer, are you using an agent? Which state are you moving too? Hope this helps, but I would check as im also new at this
Old Aug 17th 2009, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

bannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Soapsudsue View Post
Hi all

I have just lodged our 175 visa app online.

I am in the process of attaching all the relevant documents. Do I need to apply for police checks and medicals now? Or do they advise us when we need to do this?

Help??
Once a Case Officer is assigned he will ask for medicals and police checks
Old Aug 17th 2009, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

Soapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to all

We are doing it ourselves, pretty confident I can do it With a little help from my friends on here! This site is a godsend!

Hubbie just passed his skills assessment for a carpenter. Hoping to get SS for Western Australia, as want to go to Perth area.

Thanks Bannie. Best pull my finger out and get all the other bits they need then!

Best of luck
Old Aug 17th 2009, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

Deblit is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I had found this site before I started, I would of given it a go myself but I think that I have got a good agent though, they are very helpfull that it goes well for you, we are also looking for ss to wa, also looking at Perth, Im a hairdresser. How did you find your research, any tips? Debbie
Old Aug 18th 2009, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think that agents would be needed if your application process is straight forward. Agents/Lawyers would only be helpful if you have some ambiguity or confusion in your process.

I have also applied for 175 online and submitted my docs in July 09. Lets hope the finger cross to get CO soon.

Regards,
Komail Noori