Wikiposts

One quick question

Old Nov 29th 2004, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

martfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant future
Question One quick question

This is probably the worst question anyone has asked but I soon will be starting to apply for 136 visa. The General skilled migration booklet says to send all applications form outside or inside OZ to Adelaide processing centre but the DMIA London website says to post applications to the London office.

Which one is right. I am applying from UK??
Old Nov 29th 2004, 7:07 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One quick question

Originally Posted by martfs427
This is probably the worst question anyone has asked but I soon will be starting to apply for 136 visa. The General skilled migration booklet says to send all applications form outside or inside OZ to Adelaide processing centre but the DMIA London website says to post applications to the London office.

Which one is right. I am applying from UK??
136's go to Adelaide. You don't mention it but you need your skills assessment first and that could be months in the system - have you got that yet?
Old Nov 30th 2004, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

martfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant futuremartfs427 has a brilliant future
Wink Re: One quick question

Originally Posted by worzel
136's go to Adelaide. You don't mention it but you need your skills assessment first and that could be months in the system - have you got that yet?
The application is for my wife. She is a nurse and she is just trying to get the info together to send off to the ANMC. A lot of info is required. Thats a defo then on it going to Adelaide???

Why don't they make it clear???