OMG VE 175 Granted

Old Nov 19th 2010, 10:49 pm

adeel.zafar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OMG VE 175 Granted

Originally Posted by luvausi
Can any body give me an idea about the Airline which has best services and reasonable fare? I am from Lahore. what are my options? Any idea about the Job market in Melbourne or Sydeny because these two cities which i am thinking to about?
I am working in Telecom Sector.

Congratulation luvausi... indeed a great gift for Eid...

In terms of flight, since you are traveling from lahore your options are thai, cathay pacific and malaysian airlines (PIA + malaysian) and emirates, eithad.

Eithad is generally too expensive... Emirates have most of the time good deals.. they also offer cheaper ticket on their website.... for instance, when recently I got one way ticket for 68k, where as emirates local office as well as travel agents were telling atleast 71k.

Thai also sells cheaper ticket online.

I would advise you to keep in mind the baggage allowance while booking the ticket.... Thai only gives you 20kg. Cathay pacific also gives you 20 i think. but malaysian and emirates will give you 30. This is a real concern when coming here for the first time, and also when visiting back home the first time... as both of the times you need to carry lot of stuff, in general.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by adeel.zafar
Congratulation luvausi... indeed a great gift for Eid...

In terms of flight, since you are traveling from lahore your options are thai, cathay pacific and malaysian airlines (PIA + malaysian) and emirates, eithad.

Eithad is generally too expensive... Emirates have most of the time good deals.. they also offer cheaper ticket on their website.... for instance, when recently I got one way ticket for 68k, where as emirates local office as well as travel agents were telling atleast 71k.

Thai also sells cheaper ticket online.

I would advise you to keep in mind the baggage allowance while booking the ticket.... Thai only gives you 20kg. Cathay pacific also gives you 20 i think. but malaysian and emirates will give you 30. This is a real concern when coming here for the first time, and also when visiting back home the first time... as both of the times you need to carry lot of stuff, in general.
Thanx very much indeed adeel. And thank you for such a handy info against the fLight. Bro can u tell how can I avail option like PIA + Malayia.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 4:44 am
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice

Dear All ,

I am glad to write that i have been granted VE 175 VISA today aaaahhhh wot a gift on EID. Here are my Timelines.

Application to DIAC (IT Professional) = Oct 2009
CO Assigned = Dec 2009
Form 80 and other Docs = Jan 2010
Job verified = Mar 2010 form Employer
Mdical and PCC Reuested = Sep 2010
Grant Letter = 18th Nov 2010
First Entry = July 2011
One thing more i would suggest that provide them docs as much you can but relevant because this affects and bring good results. I even provided them all my salary slips for whole tenour, promotional , transfer, bonus letters, Tax Certificates. I wish you all who are waiting for the grant. I would like to thank some bodies here on this forum who catered me the info whenever i needed. Pollyana, ALIAH, TATOO, Imranprogrammer, Khmah, Shafqat309,Victom4ever and many more may God bless them all with every thing rest of thier life.
Congrats!!
Wish you a gr8 life ahead!!!!
Old Nov 20th 2010, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Many congratulations brother and i am sorry for being late!!!

good luck and have a wonderful ride from hereon

Dear All ,

I am glad to write that i have been granted VE 175 VISA today aaaahhhh wot a gift on EID. Here are my Timelines.

Application to DIAC (IT Professional) = Oct 2009
CO Assigned = Dec 2009
Form 80 and other Docs = Jan 2010
Job verified = Mar 2010 form Employer
Mdical and PCC Reuested = Sep 2010
Grant Letter = 18th Nov 2010
First Entry = July 2011
One thing more i would suggest that provide them docs as much you can but relevant because this affects and bring good results. I even provided them all my salary slips for whole tenour, promotional , transfer, bonus letters, Tax Certificates. I wish you all who are waiting for the grant. I would like to thank some bodies here on this forum who catered me the info whenever i needed. Pollyana, ALIAH, TATOO, Imranprogrammer, Khmah, Shafqat309,Victom4ever and many more may God bless them all with every thing rest of thier life.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 7:56 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tatoo
hey,

r u from PK?
It is mentioned in his signature, so in return you should also mention now
Old Nov 20th 2010, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

musmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nice

Thanx very much indeed adeel. And thank you for such a handy info against the fLight. Bro can u tell how can I avail option like PIA + Malayia.
after my online research my preferences are

1- Malaysian Air line (MAS) approx 42000 (KHI-KL-BRIS/SYD) (one Flight Change from KL) (5hr 20 + 7hr 20) (you have to arrange travel to KHI)

2- Emirates Air line approx 69000 - 71000 (Lhr-Dubai-Syd/Bris/Melb) (2 to 3 Flight Change) (dont want to calculate travel time)
Old Nov 20th 2010, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aliah
Many congratulations brother and i am sorry for being late!!!

good luck and have a wonderful ride from hereon
Ali u must be hapi now ...... Engineers start getting Visas now.. Thank you for the warm wishes. i was missing you
Old Nov 20th 2010, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by musmanasghar
after my online research my preferences are

1- Malaysian Air line (MAS) approx 42000 (KHI-KL-BRIS/SYD) (one Flight Change from KL) (5hr 20 + 7hr 20) (you have to arrange travel to KHI)

2- Emirates Air line approx 69000 - 71000 (Lhr-Dubai-Syd/Bris/Melb) (2 to 3 Flight Change) (dont want to calculate travel time)
Hmmm. Thank you usman. u know emirates fare jumps at 90k now. i will probably go through Qantas airlines 47k (PIA to Bankok and then Qantas to Sydney/Melbourne).
Old Nov 20th 2010, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

musmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nice

Hmmm. Thank you usman. u know emirates fare jumps at 90k now. i will probably go through Qantas airlines 47k (PIA to Bankok and then Qantas to Sydney/Melbourne).
Hey Man one more thing .... On validation trip u are allowed to carry double baggage allowance, its better to ask your travel agent to get approval from Airline before booking...
Old Nov 20th 2010, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

Hey Man one more thing .... On validation trip u are allowed to carry double baggage allowance, its better to ask your travel agent to get approval from Airline before booking...
Hmmm. Thats a usefull info other wise i was a bit worried to baggage allowance because they allowed on 20kg.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 5:10 am

adeel.zafar is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for sharing this info.. is it for every airline or only for Qantas and singapore airs?
Old Nov 21st 2010, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by adeel.zafar
thanks for sharing this info.. is it for every airline or only for Qantas and singapore airs?
Adeel i m sure about THAI and MALAYSIA AIRLINE, because one my my friend traveled on MAS airline couple of weeks ago. it was his VALIDATION Trip and he gave me this tip .... MAS allowed him 40KG Baggage and 5 kg Hand Cary
Old Nov 21st 2010, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Saracen is an unknown quantity at this point

This is great news that things are moving ahead.
I cant wait for my PCC to arrive so I can submitt them as per case officer last request.
I am checking my mail box every day and driving there at midnights too just in hope.........
Old Nov 21st 2010, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Saracen is an unknown quantity at this point

I travelled to OZ before on emirates, Etihad Airlines is even better.
Direct flights make a big difference.
Myself iam thinking to go on malaysia airlines when my time comes but will have to compare cost at time.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

Hello,

r u from PK? plz share ur detail timelines

Originally Posted by Saracen
This is great news that things are moving ahead.
I cant wait for my PCC to arrive so I can submitt them as per case officer last request.
I am checking my mail box every day and driving there at midnights too just in hope.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.