Wikiposts

OMG!! TRA passed, big thanks to Go Matilda

Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:01 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG!! TRA passed, big thanks to Go Matilda

Fantastic news
Congratulations.
Julie.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

deb&si is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: OMG!! TRA passed, big thanks to Go Matilda

Originally Posted by Brisben
Thanks everyone

Lynne they are coming back real quick at the moment , mine took three weeks. some are coming back within 11 days...

Good luck
Great news
I sent mine not long after yours
should hear soon but the longer i wait the more negative about the result i feel.
deb
Old Nov 29th 2005, 6:47 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by deb&si
Great news
I sent mine not long after yours
should hear soon but the longer i wait the more negative about the result i feel.
deb

It gets you like that....but try not to worry... i'm sure you'll be fine!
xxx
Old Nov 29th 2005, 6:50 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!! Passed TRA with MODL code....

I have been so depressed lately, my job is on the line and things have been going against me lately, and this result has removed all those worries.

I worked really hard to get this far and never thought I would but with perseverance and determination I go through with lots of help from the team at Go Matilda..

Thanks everyone for your support ...
Nice one Ben. Now for step 2! Believe me, the visa application is easy compared to the skills assessment.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 7:22 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wmoore
Nice one Ben. Now for step 2! Believe me, the visa application is easy compared to the skills assessment.

Amen Brother!!!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 7:29 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

I have been so depressed lately, my job is on the line and things have been going against me lately, and this result has removed all those worries.

I worked really hard to get this far and never thought I would but with perseverance and determination I go through with lots of help from the team at Go Matilda..

Brilliant news Ben
Many Congrats !!
Get that application in mate
Carole x
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:21 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations, really pleased for you, now get the application in
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:28 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Go Ben Go Ben Go Ben

WAHOO Soooooo Pleased for you
HUGE Congratulations

Kris xx
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

well done Ben thats fantastic news mate

have a big drink, next step Australia

hugs Lace x
Old Nov 29th 2005, 8:50 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

WOOHOOOOO! Super fantastic - well pleased for ya
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:18 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!
Massive congratulations Ben!
Get that visa application off now!

Claire
x
Old Nov 29th 2005, 11:13 pm
Live it not dream it!!

happy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of lighthappy chappy is a glorious beacon of light

Well done mate, I have been watching out for this thread. my job is going next year so I know how you feel. It feels good when you get it doesn't it? Ohh er!!

Get your wrist exercised you have some more form filling to do now.
All the best
Dave
Old Nov 30th 2005, 3:05 am
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: OMG!! TRA passed, big thanks to Go Matilda

Great News!!! Congratulations!!!!
I still have to send off all the documents to TRA! What a mess of the papers! *lol* ;o)
Good luck in the 2nd step, btw. it looks easier then Skills Assessment!? )

cheers,
Old Nov 30th 2005, 4:31 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats
Old Nov 30th 2005, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Fantastic well done! Knew you could do it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.