Wikiposts

OMG they've requested medicals

Old Nov 24th 2006, 12:46 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG they've requested medicals

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
HI know the feeling. OMG and Yeeha at the same time. We get ours next Friday. All the best. Donna
thanks for all the best wishes everyone. a great start to the weekend!!
Old Nov 24th 2006, 1:01 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
just had a call from darren at visa-go and they have requested medicals!!!!!
i am in total shock and i am shaking like a leaf
as OH is self employed we were expected a load of more information being requested but Dareen says all they want is the medicals
OMG
our ack is 28th June on a 136 MODL
WOW....brilliant news...not long now
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:16 am
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

as OH is self employed we were expected a load of more information being requested but Dareen says all they want is the medicals
OMG
I was the same, got our med requests this morning. I couldn't stop shaking and couldn't dial the phone! We just need another doc for hubby (RAF), medicals and AoS forms sent to our fab pals....feel sicky...but sooo excited. Good luck with yours!x
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:18 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
I was the same, got our med requests this morning. I couldn't stop shaking and couldn't dial the phone! We just need another doc for hubby (RAF), medicals and AoS forms sent to our fab pals....feel sicky...but sooo excited. Good luck with yours!x
thanks it was such a shock - our poor agent was talking to me and i just couldn't take it in!!
booked medcals for thurs so fingers crossed.
all the best with yours aswell x
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:26 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: OMG they've requested medicals

OMG
WWWOOOOHOOOO
It's a all coming together now!!
Go get 'em!!
J x
Old Nov 24th 2006, 8:38 am
on the Goldie

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
WWWOOOOHOOOO
It's a all coming together now!!
Go get 'em!!
J x
thanks a lot Jaycee!
big cheesy grins all round
Old Nov 24th 2006, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

vegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud ofvegeto_10 has much to be proud of

CONGRATs...........................
Old Nov 24th 2006, 6:31 pm
Account Closed

icequeen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

All the best wishes and enjoy your celebrations!

cheers,
Marina
Old Nov 24th 2006, 7:04 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
OMG!!!! Just noticed this - can't believe it! How fantastic *gulp* we're July applicants I'd better get back to the gym Actually I'd better find a good surgeon instead