OMG...our PR175 Visa's granted

Old Nov 11th 2010, 1:33 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG...our PR175 Visa's granted

Originally Posted by tatoo
congrats, plz share ur timelines and also update on beupdate.co.uk
Check post no. 10
Old Nov 11th 2010, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

middi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nice

Originally Posted by tatoo
congrats, plz share ur timelines and also update on beupdate.co.uk
If you click on the 'Hide' Button in my signature, there is a bit more detail re: timeline.

Oh & I already updated the spreadsheet earlier this morning, but thank's for the reminder
Old Nov 11th 2010, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

middi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nice

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Excellent news! Congratulations! Good luck on your new lives in Oz!
Thank you so much for your kind wishes!
Old Nov 11th 2010, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

busa13r is an unknown quantity at this point

Congtratulations Middi

It was only the other day I mentioned that your timeline was like ours!

Hope to have the same news soon

Great news for you and all the best for the future.
Old Nov 11th 2010, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by busa13r
Congtratulations Middi

It was only the other day I mentioned that your timeline was like ours!

Hope to have the same news soon

Great news for you and all the best for the future.
I remember you mentioning on another thread (probs the Sept 2008) that you were in a similar situation, only last week sometime. Here's hoping that you get the news you've been waiting for soon. I hope that everything goes smoothly now you're in the final stages!

Thanks for the congrats too !!!
Old Nov 12th 2010, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Many congratulations and best of luck.
Old Nov 12th 2010, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by intellect20
Many congratulations and best of luck.
THank you so much. You're so kind.
Old Nov 12th 2010, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Big Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: OMG...our PR175 Visa's granted

Originally Posted by middi
Hi all,

Well, today is the day we got our visa grant!!! I've been running round the house screaming and jumping for joy

I am so delighted that it only took 1 month from CO to Visa Grant. It has to be said that this has been the longest month of the 2+years that we have been waiting.

BE have kept us on track whenever we were feeling as though it would never happen. For all the helpful info, a massive big THANK YOU to everyone!

middi
MIDDI

Congratulations ...
Old Nov 13th 2010, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Big Bob
MIDDI

Congratulations ...
Wow, Thanks Big Bob...that's some hearty congratulations. Good luck to you with your state sponsorship!
Old Nov 14th 2010, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Big Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really niceBig Bob is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: OMG...our PR175 Visa's granted

Wow, Thanks Big Bob...that's some hearty congratulations. Good luck to you with your state sponsorship!
thanks middi...all the very best for future in oz...god bless
Old Nov 14th 2010, 9:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Hampshire - soon to be somewhere between Brissie and Gold Coast!!!
MrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud of

Congratulations! You must be soooooo excited!
Old Nov 15th 2010, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

Wish you good luck!!

I am also non csl... nice to see that 2008 applicants are geting visas.
Old Nov 15th 2010, 7:12 am
Just Joined

fergikaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Congtratulations
Old Nov 15th 2010, 7:13 am
Just Joined

fergikaz is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry didn't mean to link it still getting used to site
Old Nov 15th 2010, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MrsE
Congratulations! You must be soooooo excited!
Thank you Mrs E & yes, excitement is definately the word for how we feel. I thought the last month of sleepless nights (since getting a CO) would have subsided & I'd be sleeping comfortably again. I guess things don't always turn out as you would expect though.

Now the concerns over leaving behind my 'little boy' are making me a bit anxious. He's approaching 16 now & will be over 18 when we go for good, so maybe not so little then Hopefully the worries will dissipate over the next couple of years. I hope so!

Again, thank you for your good wishes.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.