Wikiposts

OMG it on its way 2moro.!!!!!!!

Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:37 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG it on its way 2moro.!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by carina
Hi

We are ready to send off our visa application too. I have been trying to decide which courier to use. I notice that many people advise not to use royal mail. So I have just started to order a courier service through Fast lane International and they need a contact name and will not except it without one ? did you need one to send yours ? Who did you use ?

Thanks for your help
we used a company called interparcel and they in turn use DHL we used them for our TRA very good service you can track it all the way and it even told us who signed for the TRA.

Google interparcel then follow links.

Good luck.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Katsmajics - looks like we're keeping the Cheltenham branch of DHL on their toes today!
Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:47 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sianystar
Katsmajics - looks like we're keeping the Cheltenham branch of DHL on their toes today!
Cool where bouts are you then?
Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Well, tewkesbury really, but both work in Chelt! Glad to get all that paper of my hands finally. Are you going to frontload meds ans PCC's?
Old Mar 27th 2007, 11:57 pm
Loving it in SA

Well, tewkesbury really, but both work in Chelt! Glad to get all that paper of my hands finally. Are you going to frontload meds ans PCC's?
Yup were going to wait til we get Ack then were going to look at getting meds and police checks done.

gotta go now back to work:curse:
Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:01 am
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
hopefully we can squeeze in nother meet before RM goes away.........tell you what tho he wouldnt have wanted me at the meet reallt especially with Glawster top o the league and all that lol.
It was bad enough with the Welsh crowd having a go without you having a dig as well!!
Anyway my good friends..it's been a long old road for you to get this far and we admire you for sticking at it through a few tough times.
We wish you all the luck in the world,will speak soon and hope that we can meet up soon for another couple of beers!
Good luck mucker
Old Mar 28th 2007, 2:08 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Hiya,

Well done for getting the application sent! It's a relief getting rid of all that paper isn't it!

Do you want to be added to the March applicants spreadsheet that I am managing? If you do I need to know your visa type, where you are heading, if you have used an agent.

Let me know - Janet
Hi Janet

you are doing a grand job hun!!! The Harlows here, visa app recieved 23rd March using an agent 136 modl

thanks very much Nadine
Old Mar 28th 2007, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Hi

The Link to the March applicants spreadsheet is on my signature - just click on the link.

I've updated with those who have asked to be added on this thread. If you have updates it's best if you PM me as I might miss your update if it's in a post.

There is a thread started by me 'Liverpool Lass' called 'March Applicants' so why dont you introduce your self to the other Marchies there if you have applied this month.

Cheers, Janet
Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for adding us Janet, great job on the sheet!
I can't believe we've got someone in red already (although cheating a bit as a spouse visa!) still, gives us hope
Old Mar 28th 2007, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Thanks for adding us Janet, great job on the sheet!
I can't believe we've got someone in red already (although cheating a bit as a spouse visa!) still, gives us hope
You're welcome!
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:16 am
Loving it in SA

Originally Posted by rugbymad
It was bad enough with the Welsh crowd having a go without you having a dig as well!!
Anyway my good friends..it's been a long old road for you to get this far and we admire you for sticking at it through a few tough times.
We wish you all the luck in the world,will speak soon and hope that we can meet up soon for another couple of beers!
Good luck mucker

Thanks for that mate very much appreciated and it has been a fiar old road might i add !!!!!.........hey just a quicky when does the A380 take off from filton mate a guy at workmum wants to go see it take off if it aint alreddy gone.

thanks for adding us to the sheet will go look when i have time dnt seem to have any anymore

i couldnt resist a dig mate
Old Mar 28th 2007, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Great news.

Its soooo great to see the back of it .. a feeling of peace and tranquility comes over you ................. at least a few days anyway and then the checking emails for acknowledgement addiction takes a grip of you !!!

We're fellow 'Marchies' so here's to a happy result for us all

Karen x
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

MichelleV will become famous soon enoughMichelleV will become famous soon enough

hi everyone
if using interparcel, do you send visa application to courier address ??
sounds daft but thanks

michelle x
Old Mar 28th 2007, 11:44 pm
Loving it in SA

Originally Posted by MichelleV
hi everyone
if using interparcel, do you send visa application to courier address ??
sounds daft but thanks

michelle x

Erm From what i have seen the good lady do is you book it on the internet then they email you some labels etc and you use these to send it, interparcel/dhl then pick it up from your home.

Delivery address is Adelaide.

Me thinks thats how it works?
Old Mar 29th 2007, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

MichelleV will become famous soon enoughMichelleV will become famous soon enough

Thanks for that,
I'm Just typical female, impatient, cant wait, sometimes things dont happen fast enough, All booked, just waiting for docs to be picked up................TODAY.........................:t humbsup:

michelle x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.