OMG! Got my bloomin visa!!!

Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default OMG! Got my bloomin visa!!!

As it says in the title, got the magic email this morning , can't believe it!!!!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: OMG! Got my bloomin visa!!!

Well Done! Many congratulations! Bet you are grinning from ear to ear not knowing what to do with yourself!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by camacazi
As it says in the title, got the magic email this morning , can't believe it!!!!
Congrats Camacazi, I'm so happy for you!!
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:53 am
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

HI Camacazi.

Thats great news. Enjoy the journey.

Kind regards
Silverski
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

brandyslad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there, congratulations. Where you headed? We are in Tyrone hoping to go to Adelaide.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:23 am
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey camacazi!

CONGATS!!!

What was your time line?
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to you. We got ours yesterday so know what you're feeling. Head still sore from wine last night - your turn tonight.
Lorraine
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:34 am
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorrielou
Congratulations to you. We got ours yesterday so know what you're feeling. Head still sore from wine last night - your turn tonight.
Lorraine
Congrats to you too Lorrielou.

What was your time line as i'm trying to get a feel for when i might get mine.

Lee
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:52 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

Huge congrats to Camicazi and Lorrielou!! Enjoy the celebrations

Tx
Old Jan 14th 2009, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

OMG!!!

ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!

Want some piccies of you guys celebrating tonight put onto facebook!!

Oh, and have one for me, will you??

(or 1 or 2 more!!)

YAY!!!

Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Eammon is on a distinguished road

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I remember when you were waiting for your vetassess results back in April - we had just submitted our paper application at the time..... you must be overjoyed. Well Done

Denise x
Old Jan 14th 2009, 6:31 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Wal74 will become famous soon enoughWal74 will become famous soon enough

Hi Caroline

Congratulations

I am really pleased for you. Thanks for your help with the vetassess.

ENJOY
Old Jan 14th 2009, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

hantorro is on a distinguished road

Woop Woop CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jan 14th 2009, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by hantorro
Woop Woop CONGRATULATIONS
thanks everyone!!! just having a wee glass of champers!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.