Oh my God, that was quick ...

Old Feb 20th 2003, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Oh my God, that was quick ...

Hi all,

Applied under BN, Subclass 136, Skilled Independant 5 weeks ago and this morning the big yellow envelope popped through the letter box requesting medicals etc, to be returned to case officer

Can anyone advise from this point, for Registered Nurses,

Thanks,

P.S. Adelaide are really moving now and would like to wish everyone well with their applications, best of speedy luck to all ...

Cheers,

Last edited by scoobydooathome; Feb 20th 2003 at 10:38 am.
Old Feb 20th 2003, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

lucinda75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nurses are being fast tracked at the moment...so I have a feeling your application is going to be very quick. The onshore employer sponsored front end loaded is only taking 8 weeks till visa grant, if that gives you any thing to go by.
Pack your sunnies for christmas..!!
Old Feb 20th 2003, 10:25 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

well ive been waiting 7 months now..and am a nurse..so explain that eh????

Old Feb 20th 2003, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

lucinda75 is an unknown quantity at this point

yvsie

what a bummer for you..thats ridiculous.
we need you here so that we can open another ward.

I hope you get expediated soon!!
Old Feb 20th 2003, 10:47 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

yeah it is...am just having a bad day thats all...well too much time to think about it at the moment cos Im on holiday with kids.......

I need lots of sympathy...bah humbug!!!!!!!
Old Feb 20th 2003, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

half term eh?

getn the phone and see what's the delay...

cause Ive been told nurses' are practically carried to the airport these days...

cheers

richard
p.s go and kick one of the kids -that always makes one fee better ;-)
Old Feb 20th 2003, 11:14 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yeah well they might break their backs trying to carry me!!!

kids still in bed believe it or not!!!!!!