Oh the feeling

Old Dec 19th 2008, 9:20 pm
Forum Regular

Emiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of light
Default Oh the feeling

Hi All.
Need to tell.
We got notification tuesday morning that our Visa was approved....
11 months waiting but we made it 176 state sponsor..Just need to wait for it to come into our passport..
I truly hope all of you waiting to hear the same news very shortly..
Old Dec 19th 2008, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

lucierainbow is just really nicelucierainbow is just really nicelucierainbow is just really nicelucierainbow is just really nicelucierainbow is just really nicelucierainbow is just really nicelucierainbow is just really nicelucierainbow is just really nice
Default Re: Oh the feeling

Originally Posted by Emiric View Post
Hi All.
Need to tell.
11 months waiting but we made it 176 state sponsor..Just need to wait for it to come into our passport..
Congrats.....here's to the future!!
Old Dec 19th 2008, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

rushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to all

Congratulations on your fantastic news!
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

Paula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud ofPaula Cox has much to be proud of

That's great news

Paula
Old Dec 20th 2008, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

Hi All.
Need to tell.
Congratulations!
Great Christmas gift for you!!
Old Dec 21st 2008, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

Emiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of lightEmiric is a glorious beacon of light

Many thanks to you all for your comments i hope you all have a lovely Christmas..
Old Dec 21st 2008, 10:32 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Hi All.
Need to tell.
Hi

Congrats on the great news.

Enjoy the dream

Regards

Silverski
Old Dec 29th 2008, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

Tashaa is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old Dec 31st 2008, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

Thanks all!
Flying on the 15th Jan to Perth.
Happy New Year to everybody.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

vickiejaynem will become famous soon enough

Thanks all!
Flying on the 15th Jan to Perth.
Happy New Year to everybody.
many congrats happy new year
Old Dec 31st 2008, 7:52 pm
DCS
Forum Regular

DCS is just really niceDCS is just really niceDCS is just really niceDCS is just really niceDCS is just really niceDCS is just really niceDCS is just really niceDCS is just really niceDCS is just really niceDCS is just really nice

good luck to you, can i ask what made you choose perth?

were from verwood and like the look of perth.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by DCS View Post
good luck to you, can i ask what made you choose perth?

were from verwood and like the look of perth.
Thanks
Chose Perth for a few reasons,one being i travelled Australia years ago and liked the family environment.I also have a good friend there who i will be working with..I did like the look of Perth very clean very hot very spacious.
I am from Poole..
Best of luck for you,
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

Happy new year! Congratulations on your visa grant!
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 11:03 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Thanks
Chose Perth for a few reasons,one being i travelled Australia years ago and liked the family environment.I also have a good friend there who i will be working with..I did like the look of Perth very clean very hot very spacious.
I am from Poole..
Best of luck for you,
HI all,

We chose Perth for the same Reasons.
We have family and Friends there.

I found it to be very Clean.

And very much for the Kids.

My 5 year old asks us everyday, "When are we going to Australia".

But it is slightly cooler down south of Perth.

Regards
Silverski