Offshore spouse visa

Old Mar 29th 2018, 8:24 am
Just Joined

Lelliott75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Offshore spouse visa

Am I right in assuming you have a time period within which you must enter Australia, once you’ve received your spouse visa? If so, how long do they allow you please? I’m trying to plan when would be the best time to apply, if we’re aiming to be out there for the latter part of next year. Thanks.
Old Mar 29th 2018, 10:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Offshore spouse visa

Originally Posted by Lelliott75
Am I right in assuming you have a time period within which you must enter Australia, once you’ve received your spouse visa? If so, how long do they allow you please? I’m trying to plan when would be the best time to apply, if we’re aiming to be out there for the latter part of next year. Thanks.
Usually (though not always) 12 months from the date of the police check or medical, whichever is done first.