Off-topic posts from the Vic SMP thread

Old Mar 1st 2011, 11:55 pm
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice
Default Re: Victoria SMP (merged threads)

Originally Posted by oliman
-> patronising, but I guess this is considered correctly spelled as well. I was more familier with patroniZing http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...ilies/wink.gif
Absolutely, 'patronising' is to British English what 'patronizing' is to American. It's always a good practice to know what you talking before jumping to conclusions.

armandra!
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 10:49 am
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Ladies and gentlemen, got following email from Victoria today.

The most silly thing about this email is that I have already assigned a reference # <snip> which was reffered by Victoria in their previous 'Delay' and 'Declaration Request' emails to me! Have they lost my reference number after a wait of 4 months? What the heck is going on!?

Guys,

I got the same mail. This is the third email to me stating basically the same thing - they said they wanted more time. Funny thing is, in the previous delay email, they used my reference number and my skill, this time they didn't!.

People ! I think there is another system crash at VIC !! They have again lost our data ! God help us!..

Cheers,

TAA
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 10:51 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by foha2012
Guys,

I got the same mail. This is the third email to me stating basically the same thing - they said they wanted more time. Funny thing is, in the previous delay email, they used my reference number and my skill, this time they didn't!.

People ! I think there is another system crash at VIC !! They have again lost our data ! God help us!..

Cheers,

TAA
Can you not make such ridiculous, inflamatory statements. Perhaps if you stop asking, they will stop sending you the same email.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 10:53 am
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
It's a generic letter, not personal to you. They send them out to anyone who feels the need to query the timeline. I think BE should come up with something similar.
How do *** YOU *** know anything about it ?..Do you work for Skills Victoria !??

If you don't have anything useful for us to share, then I suggest you stay out of this conversation. You can't just interrupt ANY conversation just because you are the moderator !

Cheers,

TAA
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 10:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

How do *** YOU *** know anything about it ?..Do you work for Skills Victoria !??

If you don't have anything useful for us to share, then I suggest you stay out of this conversation. You can't just interrupt ANY conversation just because you are the moderator !

Cheers,

TAA
Err, actually I can, regardless of whether I'm a mod or not, it's a public discussion board.. I do know about it, I've been on these boards for 6 years plus and know that this is a generic letter that they send out.

Deal with it.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 10:56 am
Waiting .....

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Can you not make such ridiculous, inflamatory statements. Perhaps if you stop asking, they will stop sending you the same email.
Moneypenny !

Read my post !. I didn't send them any mail inquiring the status of my application!

Like I said, I don't see in anyway you can contribute to this discussion, so just do your job, moderate! don't interrupt!

Cheers,

TAA
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 11:06 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Moneypenny !

Read my post !. I didn't send them any mail inquiring the status of my application!

Like I said, I don't see in anyway you can contribute to this discussion, so just do your job, moderate! don't interrupt!

Cheers,

TAA
So when you state
Guys,

I got the same mail. This is the third email to me stating basically the same thing - they said they wanted more time.

You mean that you've not contacted them, they've just continued to send you emails randomly asking YOU for more time?

If you don't like me posting on any thread, please be advised of rule 15. Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members, moderators and policy involved.

I suggest you take up your complaint with Admin.

Cheers!
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 11:14 am
Waiting .....

You mean that you've not contacted them, they've just continued to send you emails randomly asking YOU for more time?

Yes !!

Thats been happening to all of us ! I never sent them any emails ! They just keep on sending us those delay emails by themselves.

And I don't have anything against you in particular, but I have been to another forum lately and the moderators there don't just jump in **EVERY** discussion.

And Moneypenny, I am not a new poster, Its been almost 3 years since joined and I have helped many newcomers. So, when I say, the moderators interrupt too much, trust me, I speak on the behalf of many posters who feel the same way.

take a vote if you don't trust me..

Cheers,

TAA
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 11:21 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

And I don't have anything against you in particular, but I have been to another forum lately and the moderators there don't just jump in **EVERY** discussion.
Well you have the answer to your 'problem' then.... stick with the other forum and stop posting here. Simple.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 11:26 am
Waiting .....

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Well you have the answer to your 'problem' then.... stick with the other forum and stop posting here. Simple.
Wow !

That was polite !!

Thank you Sir!.

I am sure all the posters reading this will decide this for me.

Rest assured, I won't run away, the administrator has to throw me out for being guilty of speaking the truth.

Cheers!

TAA
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 11:41 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

We were missing you
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 11:55 am
Waiting .....

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
We were missing you

You know what I think... I think this user.. "that guy from anus" is a fake ID made just to do the dirty work for the moderators !. Every time the moderators get in a tight spot, they call him (or use that ID) to attack and insult users. Can't do that when you are moderator can you ?.Just using that obscene ID shouldn't be allowed.

I have seen the same pattern in past too.

Moderators - Throw me out ! ban me, do it now !. But I will say this...If you don't respect the posters, soon everybody will go to the OTHER forum. And this BE, will be labeled as forum where non-British posters have no respect!

I am being polite here and I am deliberately avoiding that * R* word here !

TAA
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 11:57 am
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all

This is not the BE I used to know when I initially joined it. I am losing my interest in posting or reading threads. The OTHER forum is DEFINITELY better, infact, much better. Sorry mods and admins, but I just used my right of "Freedom of Speech".
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 12:05 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

You know what I think... I think this user.. "that guy from anus" is a fake ID made just to do the dirty work for the moderators !. Every time the moderators get in a tight spot, they call him (or use that ID) to attack and insult users. Can't do that when you are moderator can you ?.Just using that obscene ID shouldn't be allowed.

Moderators - Throw me out ! ban me, do it now !. But I will say this...If you don't respect the posters, soon everybody will go to the OTHER forum. And this BE, will be labeled as forum where non-British posters have no respect!

TAA
This is not the BE I used to know when I initially joined it. I am losing my interest in posting or reading threads. The OTHER forum is DEFINITELY better, infact, much better. Sorry mods and admins, but I just used my right of "Freedom of Speech".
WTF are you pair on about? You both say the other forum is 'better' yet if I suggest that you just post there, then I'm being rude. How does that work then? It's a simple suggestion not an attack or insult.

Obscene ID. I am the creature from Uranus.. see, plain English. IELTS refreshers needed all round perhaps?

As for me doing the work of the Mods.... they will find that suggestion bloody hilarious.

Last edited by iamthecreaturefromuranus; Mar 2nd 2011 at 1:45 pm.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 12:19 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

TAA
You know what I think? I think you're barking. I, nor any other Mod get in 'tight spots' or do we call for back up. Why is Creature's username obscene? Do you not know the English names of the planets?

Why would we ban you? Have you abused anyone? Have you trolled? Have you given totally misleading information? No. Until you do any of those things you won't be banned. All we ask is that you follow the rules of BE, nothing more, nothing less.

Must be a touch naive, struggling to work out what the 'R' word is, but no worries, you don't need to tell me.

Be has no issues with anyone being members of other forums, we do however expect common internet courtesy in not either discrediting or advertising other forums on our boards. Other forums expect the same behaviour.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.