October 2010 Applicants (merged threads)

Old Nov 2nd 2010, 1:44 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: October 2010 Applicants

Originally Posted by teddys_t
erm...even i get a sponsorship , i have to re lodge a new application rite... need to pay the application fee again ...

now they dont allow convert from 175 to 176 any more , so unless i lodge a new application if i get state sponsorship, else even with the state sponsorship with 175 application, it will not increase my chances of getting a CO earlier rite...
July announcement says exactly this but at that time SMP was not in existance, if they follow same instructions then yes, you need to file new application.

Also think for the people who have applied before you, they have equal chance as you have
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 1:46 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Alex997_99
aha..ok..thanks
i have got a reply form Queensland that if my occupation is slipped form the upcoming SMP list, i may lose case offcier
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

teddys_t is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
July announcement says exactly this but at that time SMP was not in existance, if they follow same instructions then yes, you need to file new application.

Also think for the people who have applied before you, they have equal chance as you have
well well...just have to wait patiently....keep my finger cross
Old Nov 13th 2010, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

rackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud of
Default WHERE CAN I FIND PEOPLES TIMELINES ON THE SITE?

I am keen to see timelines, where can i find them on here?
Visa applied last month 176, been asked to go for medicals, which i booked for november 25th, was looking for a reply on another thread , but only one person has replied!!!

Just keen to hear from others....xx
Old Nov 13th 2010, 2:05 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHERE CAN I FIND PEOPLES TIMELINES ON THE SITE?

Originally Posted by rackcatt
Visa applied last month 176, been asked to go for medicals, which i booked for november 25th, was looking for a reply on another thread , but only one person has replied!!!

There are threads in this forum for people who applied within each month - I'll move your post into the October 2010 thread.
Many people also put their timelines in their signatures - you can access your signature space through the Shortcuts menu at the top, and then "Edit Signature"
Old Nov 13th 2010, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

Alex997_99 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: WHERE CAN I FIND PEOPLES TIMELINES ON THE SITE?

Originally Posted by rackcatt

You can check time lines and update your own,on here...

http://beupdate.co.uk/visagrants.php?more=100

And,of course,some have the time lines in the signatures too
Old Nov 17th 2010, 2:28 am
Just Joined

Pickledpom is an unknown quantity at this point

Application lodged on 22/10/10 ENS 856 at the melbourne office. Agent says 3-5 months wait.

Even though I know I am months away I still cant help checking the email constantly :P
Old Nov 18th 2010, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

vxm665 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Application after new priority processing?

Hi,

Anyone applied for VF 175 or 176 after the new priority processing comes into effect?

I applied for VF 176 (family sponsored) on 23rd October 2010.

I am VF 476 visa holder.

Thanks.
Old Nov 18th 2010, 7:01 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pickledpom
Application lodged on 22/10/10 ENS 856 at the melbourne office. Agent says 3-5 months wait.

Even though I know I am months away I still cant help checking the email constantly :P
u only have to wait for few months ...mine will be 18-24 months ...and i m also checking my email ..

i cant resist myself even though knowing tht its still a long time ...

have to forget abt it n move on my life ...else i will go crazy ...
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 5:21 am
Just Joined

Default 175 application processing time

hey everyone ...

I read from other thread saying with the SMP released, they are starting to process the 176 application with state nomination on the SMP. Once all the 176 application (Priority 2 finished CO arrangement) , only thry start to look into 175 application.

Ques is ... is there any time line given on how long DIAC used to finish finalizing the Priority 2 application ?

please enlightene me , thanks!!

I just applied 175 ~ 1 month ago...I should have lodged my application n forget abt it because as written in diac , it will take 18-24 months. But I still cant resist myself but log into this website n see any recent lodged application processed and check my email box everyday.

I already starts to let go on my application n let it flows ... else i will go nuts
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 5:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 175 application processing time

Originally Posted by teddys_t
hey everyone ...

I read from other thread saying with the SMP released, they are starting to process the 176 application with state nomination on the SMP. Once all the 176 application (Priority 2 finished CO arrangement) , only thry start to look into 175 application.

Ques is ... is there any time line given on how long DIAC used to finish finalizing the Priority 2 application ?

please enlightene me , thanks!!

I just applied 175 ~ 1 month ago...I should have lodged my application n forget abt it because as written in diac , it will take 18-24 months. But I still cant resist myself but log into this website n see any recent lodged application processed and check my email box everyday.

I already starts to let go on my application n let it flows ... else i will go nuts
No-one can tell you how long it will take to process your visa.

As you say you applied a month ago I'll merge this with the October 2010 thread.
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 9:24 am
Just Joined

nigel and marie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: October 2010 Applicants (merged threads)

hi guys just wondered if there are any june 2008 applicants had any visa grants yet we are still waiting we have heard northing.
Old Nov 23rd 2010, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

sherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nicesherry9oct is just really nice
Smile Re: October 2010 Applicants (merged threads)

I have applied for 176 on 7-11-2010. Now waiting game is ON.
Old Nov 26th 2010, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

airlineguy1980 will become famous soon enough

i applied on 10 oct 2010 i got a case officer team 6.they asked for form 80 seems like they started processing 176 soon i guess.good luck guys
Old Nov 26th 2010, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

vxm665 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by airlineguy1980
i applied on 10 oct 2010 i got a case officer team 6.they asked for form 80 seems like they started processing 176 soon i guess.good luck guys
May I know where you applied from? offshore or onshore? Is it state sponsored visa or family sponsored visa? does your skill in state migration plan?

I would be grateful if you could share yours, then I can also judge mines.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.