OCTOBER '08 APPLICANTS

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

ronanbrady will become famous soon enough
Exclamation OCTOBER '08 APPLICANTS

Just thought I'd get a thread going for any new visa applicants. As the wait goes on maybe someone getting a CO or some positive acknowledgment will help restore the faith that will wain with the waiting! The March 08 applicants seem to be getting through at the moment so it could be around February/March when ours are due!

With fingers crossed,

Ronan
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Deutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to beholdDeutschmaster is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: OCTOBER '08 APPLICANTS

I put mine in yesterday for a 175 MODL. I'm already here in Oz on a 457 business visa.

I think i'm worth 130 points, lets hope that the CO thinks it too
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

Matlissa has a spectacular aura aboutMatlissa has a spectacular aura aboutMatlissa has a spectacular aura about

Hello!
I am applying for the de-faco spouse visa the week after next! Scary stuff!
I am currently in Australia on a WHV.
Had my medical yesterday - they said 2-4 weeks for results to be sent! Oh well least its all over and done with now!
Good luck to everyone!!
Old Oct 4th 2008, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Aberboy is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied for 457 visa 03/10/08 and have already done the medicals. It seesm I need to wait about 6-8 weeks!!
Old Oct 5th 2008, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

Matlissa has a spectacular aura aboutMatlissa has a spectacular aura aboutMatlissa has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Aberboy
I applied for 457 visa 03/10/08 and have already done the medicals. It seesm I need to wait about 6-8 weeks!!
Wow 6-8 weeks!!
Where did you get the medical done?
Old Oct 5th 2008, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Matlissa
Wow 6-8 weeks!!
Where did you get the medical done?
6-8 weeks? I think that's the minimum. Do you expect it earlier?
I did the chest x-ray in Albyne hogpital.
Old Oct 6th 2008, 2:48 am
Forum Regular

6-8 weeks? I think that's the minimum. Do you expect it earlier?
I did the chest x-ray in Albyne hogpital.
Well when I went to the medical reception at HSA Melbourne, I asked the lady how long the results would take, and she said that they would take 2-4 weeks depending on the results. I was told that my blood pressure and heart rate were fine, so hopefully they wont take too long to arrive.

It probably depends on how busy they are, and how many results they have to process. Or the visa being appplied for.

On my thread, http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549774
one person had their results back in a week. They applied for a spouse visa too though, and they had the medical done in Australia (Sydney).

Were you told that 6-8 weeks was the waiting time, when you were at the medical centre?

Did you have your xray done at the same time as your medical?
Old Oct 6th 2008, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Well when I went to the medical reception at HSA Melbourne, I asked the lady how long the results would take, and she said that they would take 2-4 weeks depending on the results. I was told that my blood pressure and heart rate were fine, so hopefully they wont take too long to arrive.

It probably depends on how busy they are, and how many results they have to process. Or the visa being appplied for.

On my thread, http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549774
one person had their results back in a week. They applied for a spouse visa too though, and they had the medical done in Australia (Sydney).

Were you told that 6-8 weeks was the waiting time, when you were at the medical centre?

Did you have your xray done at the same time as your medical?
oops, I think there is a misunderstanding
By 6-8 weeks, I meant for the whole visa process. I only did x-ray and it was sent the day after. They were not that busy!!
Old Oct 7th 2008, 1:46 am
Forum Regular

oops, I think there is a misunderstanding
By 6-8 weeks, I meant for the whole visa process. I only did x-ray and it was sent the day after. They were not that busy!!
Ohhhh!!! I see! lol! Yep complete misunderstanding!! Sorry!
I feel so silly now! I was gonna say, wow thats ages to wait for it - now I know! hehe!
Hopefully the visa comes through quickly for you!
Where abouts in Oz are you hoping to go?
Old Oct 7th 2008, 5:20 am
Just Joined

deb31deb has a brilliant futuredeb31deb has a brilliant futuredeb31deb has a brilliant futuredeb31deb has a brilliant futuredeb31deb has a brilliant futuredeb31deb has a brilliant future

Hi sent my application off 6th october online 457 got a job in goldcoast hospital.i have my medicals booked forthe end of october.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 10:33 pm
Forum Regular

Ohhhh!!! I see! lol! Yep complete misunderstanding!! Sorry!
I feel so silly now! I was gonna say, wow thats ages to wait for it - now I know! hehe!
Hopefully the visa comes through quickly for you!
Where abouts in Oz are you hoping to go?
Haha,,, no dude, I had to write it more clearly.
Hopefully, I'll be in Brisbane before the end of this year!!! where are my sun glasses?!
The weather is just getting miserable these days:curse:
Old Oct 9th 2008, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold

Applied for 175 Skilled Independent On-line: 07/10/08
Uploaded documents: 09/10/08

Hoping to be going to Brisbane but will travel around with the misses first as never been to Oz before! I guess the waiting begins now, but hopefully the quicker the better!
Old Oct 9th 2008, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

Bod864 will become famous soon enough

Hi,

My application for a skilled independent 175 visa was submitted on the 7th October.

Hoping to be going to Sydney at the moment, although things my change.
Old Oct 11th 2008, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Chris N Lora will become famous soon enoughChris N Lora will become famous soon enough

Hi
Our application went in today

175 independant online

hoping to go to Sydney

Chris N Lora
Old Oct 12th 2008, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Tammyj is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Our application went in on the 7th. Sending the documents today. Having to send them by email as everything crashed and we ended up without a password. They've take the money though so I know it's been submitted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.