OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Nov 1st 2007, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by thebutts
Hi

could you share the prices for medicals in manchester?

Hoping to book ours for around end of nov/beginning of dec

Thanks
medicals £115 per adult plus £70 chest x ray and £25 HIV test

Kids £55 each

Additional £25 per test if you need Hep B/C

£40 courier

x
Old Nov 1st 2007, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

We're just doing meds, OH today and me and kids on Monday, had X-rays yesterday, damn expensive business, isn't it?
Its all gone exceedingly quiet on the post Sept 1st applicants, hasn't it? Notice from the automated response from ASPC that the dates haven't changend mcuh either. On the good side, there seem to be a lot of visa grants coming through for April/May/June apps so well done to them.
Having energy assessment done on house this morning for our HIP pack, he might notice the excess internet usage!!

Sam
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 8:19 am
i want some cake

niknak01 will become famous soon enoughniknak01 will become famous soon enough

hi everyone our final medical checks where recived on oct 22 and police checks emailed in this week so like everyone else we are waiting to hear as well.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

stickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant future

DEAR ALL

I have got medicals booked for Nov 22, and yes very expensive business.
£150 x3 medicals
£60 child medical
£87 x3 xrays
and bloods hiv, hepb for husband with dodgy tatoo, and hiv hep b and c for me being a health worker

although I have decided to stop checking the online status page every day!!

Jo
Old Nov 5th 2007, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

naveenbabuk is on a distinguished road

any update from October applicants?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

cheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the roughcheltaz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by naveenbabuk
nope not a sausage.....got xrays 2moz tho!woop woop!then meds next tues...roll on!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

thebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura aboutthebutts has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by naveenbabuk
not for us
though it has only been a week.

Fingers crossed for more october co's
Old Nov 5th 2007, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

me neither....only 3 weeks though!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

warponydestroyer will become famous soon enoughwarponydestroyer will become famous soon enough

Hi - First post. Hello all fellow October applicants.

Application sent 30-10-07

Payment taken 31-10-07 !!

Confirmation email 01-11-07.

Countdown begins!!
Old Nov 5th 2007, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

nicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant future

Hi to you all,

We are in the full swing of the visa process? Had medicals and chest xrays last week and should get to send them to aus tomorrow after blood test results are confirmed as ok. Not sure whether we are oct or nov applicants as it seems to have taken ages! I,m just waiting for my nursing registration to be granted in Perth as visa people need this too. Hello to you all. We just joined the website. Its comforting to know others are going through the same process. Any nurses there who have got their registration already? Its a long drawn out process but nearly there i hope?Fingers crossed.

Cheers
Nicola and Malc
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by warponydestroyer
Hi - First post. Hello all fellow October applicants.

Application sent 30-10-07

Payment taken 31-10-07 !!

Confirmation email 01-11-07.

Countdown begins!!
What visa are you applying for? Did you do it online?
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nicolamoon
Hi to you all,

We are in the full swing of the visa process? Had medicals and chest xrays last week and should get to send them to aus tomorrow after blood test results are confirmed as ok. Not sure whether we are oct or nov applicants as it seems to have taken ages! I,m just waiting for my nursing registration to be granted in Perth as visa people need this too. Hello to you all. We just joined the website. Its comforting to know others are going through the same process. Any nurses there who have got their registration already? Its a long drawn out process but nearly there i hope?Fingers crossed.

Cheers
Nicola and Malc
I would go on the day they take the money out of your account. Mine was 17/10 so I consider myself an Oct applicant.

However, I have been spotted on the Sept thread too
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

warponydestroyer will become famous soon enoughwarponydestroyer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
What visa are you applying for? Did you do it online?
Spouse visa - should have stated that. I tried to update the october page but it didnt register.

Since we sent the applications I have spent half my working week on these forums hehe
Old Nov 5th 2007, 3:46 pm
Forum Regular

nicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant future

Hi all,

We are going over on the 457 visa arranged with the nursing agency who arranged interviews etc. My hubby can work on this visa when we get there.
Told that this is a fast track visa that a lot of nurses use. Hope to hear from visa people soon?

Cheers
Nicola and Malc
Old Nov 5th 2007, 4:24 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all you Oct applicants........thought I'd pop in to see how you're all doing
Just wanted to say keep your chins up and keep smiling.......won't be too much longer for you to start getting allocated case officers hopefully.....
Beth x x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.