OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Old Oct 10th 2007, 2:52 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OCTOBER 07 APPLICANTS

Only one x-ray facility in South Wales and two panel doctors.....so didn't have much choice really!!! Was expensive as the kids medicals only took 5 minutes to do
Beth x
Old Oct 10th 2007, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Only one x-ray facility in South Wales and two panel doctors.....so didn't have much choice really!!! Was expensive as the kids medicals only took 5 minutes to do
Beth x
Beth,

We travelled to Birmingham. Granted we went in the school hols and made a day of it but for family of 5 it saved us £500 and the meds and x-rays were done in one location.

Also Trethomas couldn't fit us in until mid Sept and I wanted to get them done sooner because of the queue in LCU. As it was I had to wait for additional medical info and they didn't get there until 10th Sept.

Lau x
Old Oct 10th 2007, 4:53 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Reedy
Beth,

We travelled to Birmingham. Granted we went in the school hols and made a day of it but for family of 5 it saved us £500 and the meds and x-rays were done in one location.

Also Trethomas couldn't fit us in until mid Sept and I wanted to get them done sooner because of the queue in LCU. As it was I had to wait for additional medical info and they didn't get there until 10th Sept.

Lau x
where in birmingham did you get medicals done please Reedy
Old Oct 10th 2007, 6:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinner-dash
where in birmingham did you get medicals done please Reedy
Handsworth Wood Medical Centre
110 -112 Church Lane
Handworth Wood
Birmingham
B20 2ES
Tel: 0121 5078290

They use UPS as standard and send you a letter with the consigment no so you can track receipt.

Regards,

Lau x
Old Oct 10th 2007, 6:48 pm
fingers crossed

Rob-C is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi lau, i take it this is on the list of acceptable dr's? daft question sorry, it must be if you passed Talk about stupid questions! Thanks for the PM, ill give them a ring next week
Rob
Old Oct 10th 2007, 6:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rob-C
Hi lau, i take it this is on the list of acceptable dr's? daft question sorry, it must be if you passed Talk about stupid questions! Thanks for the PM, ill give them a ring next week
Rob

Yeah they are panel dr's That's where I found their details - I did some phoning around to compare prices!

If you leave a message on the answerphone (if you don't get through) they will definitely call you back.

Lau
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Everyone,

The OCTOBER 2007 timeline spreadsheet is now up and running.

Please use the ADD ME link at the top of the following page to submit your details http://britishexpats.freespaces.com/oct07.html

Good luck everyone

Karen xx
Old Oct 10th 2007, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

Verndownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done everyone.

I am just working on 175 and I hope I can say the same this month.

Tracey
Old Oct 11th 2007, 6:51 pm
Just Joined

brownbootsnyoggi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Verndownunder
Well done everyone.

I am just working on 175 and I hope I can say the same this month.

Tracey
Hello,
Just thought I'd join the thread, and say getting PCC's done this weekend (will also query Dr.s for medical bookings etc).
Just me & Hubby!
J
Old Oct 11th 2007, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by brownbootsnyoggi
Hello,
Just thought I'd join the thread, and say getting PCC's done this weekend (will also query Dr.s for medical bookings etc).
Just me & Hubby!
J
Welcome to the online asylum.

Trish
Old Oct 13th 2007, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

With great excitement I can now add myself to the October thread
Applied this morning on line, but then the whole system went down so hopefully all went through OK, will find out if not.
Can't actually believe we've done it, I know we've a long way to go yet but its taken 6 - 7 months to get to this point and I am very happy!
Got a long list of jobs to get on with now, meds, selling house, sorting out whether dog is coming, a horse and pony to rehome, another glass of wine needed. Oh its only 10.40, maybe a calming cup of tea then.
Good luck to all.

Sammy
Old Oct 13th 2007, 9:44 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Sammy........hold on tight for the ride of your life...LOL
Beth x x
Old Oct 13th 2007, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Congratulations Sammy........hold on tight for the ride of your life...LOL
Beth x x

Yep, just when you think you've survived the big wave, you look up and there's an even bigger one heading right your way!

Sammy
Old Oct 13th 2007, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sammy T
With great excitement I can now add myself to the October thread
Applied this morning on line, but then the whole system went down so hopefully all went through OK, will find out if not.
Can't actually believe we've done it, I know we've a long way to go yet but its taken 6 - 7 months to get to this point and I am very happy!
Got a long list of jobs to get on with now, meds, selling house, sorting out whether dog is coming, a horse and pony to rehome, another glass of wine needed. Oh its only 10.40, maybe a calming cup of tea then.
Good luck to all.

Sammy
Congratulations Sammy and well done. Don't forget to add your details to the Oct timeline as well.

Oh and get started uploading/emailing your supporting docs.

Best of luck

Trish
Old Oct 13th 2007, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

stickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant futurestickygreen has a brilliant future

Dear All

submitted my visa 175 online last night at last. Just need to add documents and sort out medicals. Its a great relief to send it after years of talking about it. Was awake at four this morning worried that it won,t work out.

Have sold house and living in married quarters at mo. just need to get a job next as midwife somewhere on the sunshine coast hopefully.

will add my details to time line, good luck everyone

Jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.