OCT 09 NEW CSL???

Old Oct 2nd 2009, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

erco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really nice
Default OCT 09 NEW CSL???

ive looked on the immi.au site but cant find confirmation.

is it true that the csl will be updated in October this year?

just asking as after 23/09 changes im thinking of travellingto Oz to look for an employer after hving2 CO's and losing them both through policy changes. Would wait for a change to CSL though as it may include my trade.

Many thanks in advance

Wayne & Caroline
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 10:15 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OCT 09 NEW CSL???

Originally Posted by erco
ive looked on the immi.au site but cant find confirmation.

is it true that the csl will be updated in October this year?

just asking as after 23/09 changes im thinking of travellingto Oz to look for an employer after hving2 CO's and losing them both through policy changes. Would wait for a change to CSL though as it may include my trade.

Many thanks in advance

Wayne & Caroline
Nobody but the immigration minister knows what is planned for the future. Could be a new CSL, could be CSL is scrapped, could be that the SUPERCSL is introduced.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

erco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really nice

ah thanks Dorothy. ive heard from a friend that theres a bit of trouble regarding 23rd announcement from territories as they are in some cases in need of migrant workers. (hes in perth) and that was were i had state sponsorship in western australia.

Wayne & Caroline
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 1:17 pm
excited!

SuperC has a spectacular aura aboutSuperC has a spectacular aura aboutSuperC has a spectacular aura about

Hi Wayne & Caroline

There is a modl review on http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...n/modl-review/ and indications on this page are that it will be complete in october (see FAQ's).
It doesn't give any definite details of what is going to happen though.

Personally we are hoping that carpenters get back on some new list

With any luck they will announce what is happening before xmas so we all might know where we stand and possibly begin to implement any changes in the new year.

Seeing you've waited this long I suppose you might as well hang on til after xmas before going over to look for an employer and with any luck some clarification will be provided before then, might save you the trip
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

ritu1234 will become famous soon enough

Yes ,i am also anxiety waiting for the changes...My trade also come to csl it will help to me....Electrician..SS victoria..
Ritu