Wikiposts

NZ PR visa - how does it look like

Old Jan 28th 2003, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

wolfbaumgartner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NZ PR visa - how does it look like

Does anybody know what the NZ PR visa looks like? Is it a sticker the NZIS just mails to you (i.e. you can stick it into your passport when you like)? Or do they need one's passport to paste the visa into it (i.e. you have to mail your passport to London)?
Old Jan 28th 2003, 11:50 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NZ PR visa - how does it look like

Originally posted by wolfbaumgartner
Does anybody know what the NZ PR visa looks like? Is it a sticker the NZIS just mails to you (i.e. you can stick it into your passport when you like)? Or do they need one's passport to paste the visa into it (i.e. you have to mail your passport to London)?
I don't know how a NZ PR visa sticker looks like, but I'm sure it isn't something you can DIY-self and stick onto your passport at the leisure of your home. NZIS (or the NZHC/E) will be the ones who will stick the label onto your passport, that much is certain.

Peter
Old Jan 29th 2003, 12:38 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by wolfbaumgartner
It's a mostly white sticker with typing on it, a bit smaller than a standard EU passport page - they stick it in. You also get a similar size RRV.

Don
Old Jan 29th 2003, 1:39 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
It's a mostly white sticker with typing on it, a bit smaller than a standard EU passport page - they stick it in.
What's this obsession with size :-)

And I wonder if there are any passports these days that are not of the EU passport's size. (I have an old passport that's somewhat longer or taller than my present 'regular-sized' passport)

Peter
Old Feb 1st 2003, 8:30 pm
Hills

Default Passport Size: was NZ PR visa - how does it look like

ptlabs wrote:
And I wonder if there are any passports these days that are not of the

> EU passport's size. (I have an old passport that's somewhat longer or
    > taller than my present 'regular-sized' passport)

Not many!
Conformity for technology has struck.
Also missing are children included in adult passports.
To make life easier for passport control around the world -scanners, bar
codes etc
it seems to have been 'agreed' that all passports will be a standard size,
one person per passport, so each person has their own number, and that the
scanable information area will be on the same place on each passport. (on
the bottom of the photo page)
LJ

Old Feb 3rd 2003, 12:32 am
Konstantin Tsolov

>
    > What's this obsession with size :-)

yeah, don't you know that size doesn't matter?! ;-)

even if one has an undersized pasport i doubt that visa will
be denied. they certainly will find a way to stick it in.

--kosio