nz immigration bonus points

Old Jul 4th 2003, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

tracey710 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default nz immigration bonus points

just been emailed by friend in nz .govt have just passed extra bonus points thru parliament if you go anywhere but auckland have a wanted job etc. may be good news for us and others who were short on points. you may already know this i have'nt been on for a while. tracey
Old Jul 4th 2003, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

Itchyfeet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: nz immigration bonus points

Could be of interest to me and my family. We are applying under the GS category and are just short of points without a job offer. My husbands trade is on the list of shortages though. How would we claim the extra points, and how many would we get?
Would be really grateful of any advice you may have.
Thanx, Faye.
Old Jul 4th 2003, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: nz immigration bonus points

Originally posted by Itchyfeet
Could be of interest to me and my family. We are applying under the GS category and are just short of points without a job offer. My husbands trade is on the list of shortages though. How would we claim the extra points, and how many would we get?
Would be really grateful of any advice you may have.
Thanx, Faye.
Hi Itchy,
I don't think these bonus points come into play until the new Skilled Migrant policy is brought out later in the year, but I think you'll still need a job offer for it though...

Gra..