Nurses and IELTS

Old Jun 18th 2010, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

Clare S is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Nurses and IELTS

Calling all nurses, is everyone getting the IELTS score of 7? I done mine y.day must say it was tricky enough. playing the waiting game now! Its all i need to completer nurse registration with NMBWA. fingers crossed.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Nurses and IELTS

Originally Posted by Clare S
Calling all nurses, is everyone getting the IELTS score of 7? I done mine y.day must say it was tricky enough. playing the waiting game now! Its all i need to completer nurse registration with NMBWA. fingers crossed.
As a native speaker, getting band 7s isn't too difficult Clare, and I guarantee you will get 9 in speaking

Good luck with your results
Old Jun 19th 2010, 7:35 am
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wilson01
As a native speaker, getting band 7s isn't too difficult Clare, and I guarantee you will get 9 in speaking

Good luck with your results
Echoed - due to the fact that most Nurses could talk the hind legs of a donkey........
Good luck
Old Jun 20th 2010, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone. I think I just got a bit nervous in the writing, essays are def. not my fav. activity!!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

sean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nicesean bassett is just really nice

i got mine last saturday , nervous times waiting
but i passed
where are u going to live in WA
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 6:41 pm
Just Joined

bubblegum6 will become famous soon enoughbubblegum6 will become famous soon enough

Hi,

I got my result last Friday, and the same as you felt i hadn't done very well in the writing, but i still managed to get 7.5. I'm a midwife so also needed 7's in all four. I'm sure you will be fine.

Fingers crossed for you

Regards

Bubblegum6
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: Nurses and IELTS

Originally Posted by sean bassett
i got mine last saturday , nervous times waiting
but i passed
where are u going to live in WA
Thats the plans Sean, most likely around bunbury, if i pass that is!!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Passed with an overall 8.5. Am starting my online assessment witht he ANMC. Then tomorrow will contact w.a euorpean office for some visa advice.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 8:09 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clare S
Passed with an overall 8.5. Am starting my online assessment witht he ANMC. Then tomorrow will contact w.a euorpean office for some visa advice.
congrats, time for a nurses favourite hobby now?
Old Jul 27th 2010, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

thulo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I know nuts about Nursing and the IELTS requirements. One of my friends, who's a registered nurse (not sure where cos she's worked in different countries in Asia) was planning on migrating to Australia; I think she got an average Band of 8.5 with a 7 in one of the sub-classes (not sure which one though). I'd have thought that it would have been enough to qualify her for a visa. But she's said that to qualify, she'd have to have at least a band 7.5 in all 4 of the IELTS sub-classes. Can anyone shed some light in this matter? Again gotta remind you that I know nuts about nursing and the IELTS requirements,... Thanks....
Old Jul 28th 2010, 5:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thulo
Hi, I know nuts about Nursing and the IELTS requirements. One of my friends, who's a registered nurse (not sure where cos she's worked in different countries in Asia) was planning on migrating to Australia; I think she got an average Band of 8.5 with a 7 in one of the sub-classes (not sure which one though). I'd have thought that it would have been enough to qualify her for a visa. But she's said that to qualify, she'd have to have at least a band 7.5 in all 4 of the IELTS sub-classes. Can anyone shed some light in this matter? Again gotta remind you that I know nuts about nursing and the IELTS requirements,... Thanks....
Have a read of this.....
Attached Files
Old Jul 28th 2010, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

thulo is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks for the info Pollyana.. I shall forward this to my friend...