Number of Salary slips as evidence

Old Oct 18th 2008, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

shazlhr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Number of Salary slips as evidence

Hi,
My case officer has requested for Tax returns, salary slips and offer letters as evidence of previous expereince.

I've collected all previous salary slips.They are 96 in total as i've 8 years of experince in total.

should i send all 96 slips as email attachements to the case officer or few selected ones from each year will be ok ?

thanks,
shahzad
Old Oct 18th 2008, 5:30 pm
Just Joined

Brownie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Number of Salary slips as evidence

Hi
We submitted every three months for about eight years.this is what are agent asked for.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

ms1234 will become famous soon enough

I think a Work Experience Letter and a few salary slips should be ok....Send whatever the CO has asked for though

I had sent Work Experience letter and last two months salary slip initially with the application itself.

BTW when did you get a CO. I have application being processed further status since 23rd September with a CO assigned. Still waiting for a VISA. I am from HR country.

Thanks
MS
Old Oct 19th 2008, 6:36 am
Just Joined

shazlhr is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm also from high risk country and i received case office on 8th of october
Old Oct 19th 2008, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

Nealantra is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi shazlhr,

Which visa class are you applying for? And what is your skill area? I am in the process of applying too and am interested in getting some help to be prepared.

Thanks a lot!
Old Oct 19th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shazlhr
Hi,
My case officer has requested for Tax returns, salary slips and offer letters as evidence of previous expereince.

I've collected all previous salary slips.They are 96 in total as i've 8 years of experince in total.

should i send all 96 slips as email attachements to the case officer or few selected ones from each year will be ok ?

thanks,
shahzad
I uploaded 3 from each year. Keeping my fingers crossed what happens when CO checks my application! Hope he doesn't ask much except PCC and medicals and then stright to grant. I just hope.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 7:44 am
Just Joined

Nealantra is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi shahzad,

Waiting for a response from you...