Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Old Nov 21st 2005, 3:22 pm
Auspom

Auspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant future
Red face Re: November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Originally Posted by Bookie
Can I join this exclusive club? My agent has finally finished tweaking my application and is sending it today! Hooray!
I was expecting to feel relieved - so why do I feel more stressed than ever?
I am joining this exclusive club, well november club. I have sent my partner migration visa and meds followed sortly afterwards on 2/11/05 got asigned to a case officer now just waiting waiting waiting. I have found this site wonderfully helpful as I know who what when and where about immigration now.
I am moving with my Aussie husband to Melbourne hopefully on the one way cheap ticket end December (If visa through). It has been emotional, stressfull and bloody hard making the decision to leave family friends etc. It will be worth it as fed up with the lifestyle here.
I wish everyone the best of luck
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Techno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: November visa applications(as i believe there is a few of us!)

Originally Posted by Auspom
I am joining this exclusive club, well november club. I have sent my partner migration visa and meds followed sortly afterwards on 2/11/05 got asigned to a case officer now just waiting waiting waiting. I have found this site wonderfully helpful as I know who what when and where about immigration now.
I am moving with my Aussie husband to Melbourne hopefully on the one way cheap ticket end December (If visa through). It has been emotional, stressfull and bloody hard making the decision to leave family friends etc. It will be worth it as fed up with the lifestyle here.

Welcome to the club.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Your right it is a hard decision to make but i am sure we are all doing the right thing. So roll on all our visas, and a big welcome!!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

clanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to allclanwylie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by paulf
Me too! Lets hope Virginia knows the way to the 4th floor.
7/11 though!!
HI there! what address do you send the medicals and police checks. Is it the curries house but 4th floor this time and your reference number?
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 1:58 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by clanwylie
HI there! what address do you send the medicals and police checks. Is it the curries house but 4th floor this time and your reference number?
I would refer my honorable friend to the answer I gave the house earlier, page 3 in this very thread in fact.
PCC do go to 4th floor vindaloo street
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

I would refer my honorable friend to the answer I gave the house earlier, page 3 in this very thread in fact.
PCC do go to 4th floor vindaloo street
Well you have lost me...but thats easy lol. Page 3 just read it and am i non the wiser?
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 2:45 pm
Auspom

Auspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant futureAuspom has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by clanwylie
Your right it is a hard decision to make but i am sure we are all doing the right thing. So roll on all our visas, and a big welcome!!
Only live once, we can always come back(NOT) find another country to Invade.
Where you heading in OZ?
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 2:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Only live once, we can always come back(NOT) find another country to Invade.
Where you heading in OZ?
We are heading to Perth June 2006, if visa is back by then ...fingers crossed!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Does anybody know the address of where to send the pcc and form 929 plaeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:01 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

My meds are still in the UK!!!!
lol, spoke to the doc, and he said cant find the xrays, not surprising really since he gave them to me to take home!
home, home on the range ! where the deer and..............................
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

My meds are still in the UK!!!!
lol, spoke to the doc, and he said cant find the xrays, not surprising really since he gave them to me to take home!
home, home on the range ! where the deer and..............................

....the Buffalo roam la la ....right do you have the full address to send police checks as i only font loaded the Scottish check and low and behold the ones from England arrived on my doormat today!!! aaaaahhhhhhh
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 11:17 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all!!
Just got back from visiting my dad in sunny Spain (yes it was sunny and yes it's freezing here) and got letter saying our application was received on 14th November and they've banked the cheque!!!
YIPPEE!
HERE WE GO!!!
Old Nov 24th 2005, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello to everyone. I hope I can join this club as my application will be going on Monday (skilled independent 136) but from within Australia.

Just putting everything together...
Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Techno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond repute

Hello MVT550, welcome to the thread - it's getting bigger!

My application is trapped in Melbourne. I have tracked it from Teesside to East Midlands to Heathrow to Melbourne. It's been in Melbourne for about 18 hours now, so hopefully it will start moving again soon.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SalSa
Hi all!!
Just got back from visiting my dad in sunny Spain (yes it was sunny and yes it's freezing here) and got letter saying our application was received on 14th November and they've banked the cheque!!!
YIPPEE!
HERE WE GO!!!
Hello and welcome to the forum and the freezing cold rain hopefully we will all be in OZ soon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.