Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Tiger congratulations on the meds and wishwewerethere on your CO!

And good luck to all the others still waiting...this is not an easy waiting game...
Old Oct 15th 2008, 7:44 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tiger222
WOO HOO!!!! DH's MEDS have CLEARED!!!!

21 days since arriving in Sydney - just like our MEDS!

Thanks for all the support people!! It does help to get through.
BRILLIANT NEWS TIGER!!!! Next stop VISA
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks F/A!!!

All systems GO!!!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by vlooi
Tiger congratulations on the meds and wishwewerethere on your CO!

And good luck to all the others still waiting...this is not an easy waiting game...
Thanks Vlooi!! Karma sent for you - to get your VISA SOON!!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mary1967
From your Screen
to the COs Screen
to MY Screen!!!

(soon please!)
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Liz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by LouB
Hi MARY,
hAVE TALKED TO YOU BEFORE ON dECEMBER APPLICANTS THREAD.
wE ARE STILL WAITING FOR A co. lODGED dECEMBER 17TH.
hAVE GIVEN UP ON FORUM FOR A WHILE. rEALLY CHEESED OFF Now. oops. I do that all the time! Typing is terrible.
I know you are usually up to date so do you mind letting me know how it is all going? Last our agent told us was paperbased November 21st being processed. They dont tell us much however
Thanks, Lou
Hi Lou
I applied 26th Nov and not heard anything yet!!!!!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mary1967
Mary - guess what - straight to grant. I mary'd them by sending the eldest daugthers form 80 - now off to calm down and celebrate (when I recover from shock).

Phew - can I join the barbie now? What do I do next? ARGHHHHHHHH
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

MARY are you at 7 DAYS to lift off??
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

RobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant future

WOO HOO!!!! DH's MEDS have CLEARED!!!!

21 days since arriving in Sydney - just like our MEDS!

Thanks for all the support people!! It does help to get through.
Congrats Tiger. Hopefully you'll get the visa very quickly now they have everything. Hang in there

Rob
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by RobAndEwa
Congrats Tiger. Hopefully you'll get the visa very quickly now they have everything. Hang in there

Rob
Thanks for your Positive Thoughts, Rob and Ewa!!!

Hopefully soon to be joining you in VISA LAND!!!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Liz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jane BK
Mary - guess what - straight to grant. I mary'd them by sending the eldest daugthers form 80 - now off to calm down and celebrate (when I recover from shock).

Great news Jane and Tiger
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

JANE!!! CONGRATULATIONS on VISA GRANT!!!!

Did you just receive it this morning?
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Thanks for your Positive Thoughts, Rob and Ewa!!!

Hopefully soon to be joining you in VISA LAND!!!
Well done tiger.
All good news this week.
Roll on visas
Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks F/A!!!

All systems GO!!!
Fingers crossed for a CO tomorrow and a visa the day after!!!

Great news WWWT got a CO - I think he was the most stressed!!!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC NEWS for you too Jane - so pleased for you!!! After WWWT you were the 2nd most stressed!!! Now sell that house!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.