Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

dhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the roughdhakar_zubok is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Originally Posted by Wishwewerethere
Looked at e-mail today and couldn't believe it,....We've got.........A case officer.....yipppppeeeee!!!!!
Congratulations on your CO
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Originally Posted by dhakar_zubok
Congratulations on your CO
Thanks dhakar
Hope you hear soon.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

RobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the rough

Looked at e-mail today and couldn't believe it,....We've got.........A case officer.....yipppppeeeee!!!!!

Congratulations

Hopefully you'll go to visa grant fairly quickly.

I really hope that we don't have to wait virtually a full year to get a CO, that would really screw up our plans.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really niceWishwewerethere is just really nice

Originally Posted by RobertC
Congratulations

Hopefully you'll go to visa grant fairly quickly.

I really hope that we don't have to wait virtually a full year to get a CO, that would really screw up our plans.
Thanks,

If you're online then it shouldn't take as long.We used an agent, who nearly all seem to be keen to do it via paper. More for them to do if submitted online.They would rather immigration do the donkey work and as you can imagine immi not to best pleased either.
Anyway goodluck and hope you hear soon.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:12 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news!!!! Have they requested anything else or have things gone to met?
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mary1967
Great news!!!! Have they requested anything else or have things gone to met?
Hi Mary

No, ours was a paper application so just got a standard letter with our CO introducing himself and requesting Values Statement and a Family Tree as we are being family sponsored.
We sent the Values Statement in July but must have got lost and I'am sure the family tree was done at the start, but agent sorting this all out, goodness knows paid them enough
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:25 pm

Hi Mary

No, ours was a paper application so just got a standard letter with our CO introducing himself and requesting Values Statement and a Family Tree as we are being family sponsored.
We sent the Values Statement in July but must have got lost and I'am sure the family tree was done at the start, but agent sorting this all out, goodness knows paid them enough

Made up for you - it's about bloody time!!!!
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mary1967
Made up for you - it's about bloody time!!!!
Thankyou Mary,
There are sooo many nice people on here.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 6:35 pm

Thankyou Mary,
There are sooo many nice people on here.

You're that close now i'd start getting removal quotes and sorting stuff out
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

LouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really nice

Hi MARY,
hAVE TALKED TO YOU BEFORE ON dECEMBER APPLICANTS THREAD.
wE ARE STILL WAITING FOR A co. lODGED dECEMBER 17TH.
hAVE GIVEN UP ON FORUM FOR A WHILE. rEALLY CHEESED OFF Now. oops. I do that all the time! Typing is terrible.
I know you are usually up to date so do you mind letting me know how it is all going? Last our agent told us was paperbased November 21st being processed. They dont tell us much however
Thanks, Lou
Old Oct 14th 2008, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations!!
Old Oct 14th 2008, 9:25 pm

Originally Posted by LouB
Hi MARY,
hAVE TALKED TO YOU BEFORE ON dECEMBER APPLICANTS THREAD.
wE ARE STILL WAITING FOR A co. lODGED dECEMBER 17TH.
hAVE GIVEN UP ON FORUM FOR A WHILE. rEALLY CHEESED OFF Now. oops. I do that all the time! Typing is terrible.
I know you are usually up to date so do you mind letting me know how it is all going? Last our agent told us was paperbased November 21st being processed. They dont tell us much however
Thanks, Lou

Hi Lou,

Sorry to hear you're still waiting - Sometimes i think it does you good to stay off BE for a while when you start to feel down, i know i've done it a few times myself when things have got too much.

Unfortunately i don't know more than you or anyone else, i wish i did. It would seem that online applicants, no matter which month they applied in, are being processed ahead of paper based applicants, which is extremely frustrating, but nobodys fault other than ASPC.

It makes me wonder why agents have submitted and continue to submit paper based applications when online applications are being processed much quicker.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 10:23 pm
Just Joined

thehollies has a spectacular aura aboutthehollies has a spectacular aura aboutthehollies has a spectacular aura about

just keep your heads up you will get there
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:05 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

WOO HOO!!!! DH's MEDS have CLEARED!!!!

21 days since arriving in Sydney - just like our MEDS!

Thanks for all the support people!! It does help to get through.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 5:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiger222
WOO HOO!!!! DH's MEDS have CLEARED!!!!

21 days since arriving in Sydney - just like our MEDS!

Thanks for all the support people!! It does help to get through.
FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.