Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Old Aug 30th 2008, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

ajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant future
Default Re: November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

Thanks for starting this thread...I am January'08 applicant...application sent on 17th January...
Old Aug 30th 2008, 5:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

10th of Jan here.................

Kicking ourselves as we delayed by 7 or so weeks because we were waiting for an employers reference.:curse::curse: Should have applied in Nov and attached it later. Still, you live and learn.

Waiting to exchange on our house too - double waiting... I'm going slowly insane.
Old Aug 30th 2008, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
10th of Jan here.................

Kicking ourselves as we delayed by 7 or so weeks because we were waiting for an employers reference.:curse::curse: Should have applied in Nov and attached it later. Still, you live and learn.

Waiting to exchange on our house too - double waiting... I'm going slowly insane.
Fingers crossed for you for exchange nxt week. Whats the excuse now then. There's always something they fob you off with.
Old Aug 30th 2008, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Gina 2 will become famous soon enoughGina 2 will become famous soon enough

Hi Everyone,

Well I know the feeling, we applied on the 22nd of Feb, for a visa 176, however our agents lodged it paperbased We did not know about the options, otherwise would have requested they lodge it online

Anyway, wish everyone the best, think it is going to be a long wait as our agent can not even tell us timescales so if they do not know - who does Just makes me mad.

Anyway, all the best and keep us posted on any developements.

Gina
Old Aug 30th 2008, 8:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Annehe28
Fingers crossed for you for exchange nxt week. Whats the excuse now then. There's always something they fob you off with.
Apparently the buyer hasn't paid for the survey - they won't issue the offer until then. I don't know how this happened as the survey was done ages ago. It's been months and months and the buyer is chain free. God knows what is going on.:curse: You feel that the market is so bad that you should be grateful to these people for buying your house and put up with all sorts of messing around from them.

I think the visa and the exchange will happen on the same day - got to now... they both have to happen.
Old Aug 30th 2008, 8:56 pm
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice
Talking Re: November, December, January & February Applicants still waiting

I think the visa and the exchange will happen on the same day - got to now... they both have to happen.
How brilliant would that be - I wonder what odds you would get on that??
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ajitchandradas
Thanks for starting this thread...I am January'08 applicant...application sent on 17th January...
I am also a 19 January 175 MODL applicant and nothing, nothing, nothing.
I am currently working in the UK but my nationality is considered high risk...
Old Aug 31st 2008, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

Annehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really niceAnnehe28 is just really nice

Apparently the buyer hasn't paid for the survey - they won't issue the offer until then. I don't know how this happened as the survey was done ages ago. It's been months and months and the buyer is chain free. God knows what is going on.:curse: You feel that the market is so bad that you should be grateful to these people for buying your house and put up with all sorts of messing around from them.

It will happen and as you said it will all happen on the same day and you'll have double celebrations. Good luck no doubt you'll be shouting from the roof tops when either happens.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

It will happen and as you said it will all happen on the same day and you'll have double celebrations. Good luck no doubt you'll be shouting from the roof tops when either happens.
Hi All

Paper based from December for a 475 - going to start calling tomorrow to see if I can find out anything/get some movement!
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jane BK
Hi All

Paper based from December for a 475 - going to start calling tomorrow to see if I can find out anything/get some movement!
Hi there,

Good luck with the call.
Fingers crossed for you.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Hi there,

Good luck with the call.
Fingers crossed for you.
Feel sick about it but sure it's worth at least trying. Will let you know how I get on.
Old Aug 31st 2008, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Liz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the rough

I'm a November applicant unfortunately paperbased going out of my head with it all. We are ready to go now!!!
Old Aug 31st 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

I know just how you feel we had a CO back in JUly but were waiting for RFJO and further medical, we were also expecting to exchange on our house about then and make ourselves homeless, however we find ourselves STILL waiting to exchange contracts (this week please!!!!!), and getting up at silly o'clock just to check our status.

I have started having nightmares about all the possible things that could go wrong, whats more as of tomorrow I am unemployed too

No one ever told it would be like this
Old Aug 31st 2008, 7:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by edie209
I know just how you feel we had a CO back in JUly but were waiting for RFJO and further medical, we were also expecting to exchange on our house about then and make ourselves homeless, however we find ourselves STILL waiting to exchange contracts (this week please!!!!!), and getting up at silly o'clock just to check our status.

I have started having nightmares about all the possible things that could go wrong, whats more as of tomorrow I am unemployed too

No one ever told it would be like this
OMG - I think you have it even worse than me.

I am just sick of waiting and badgering people and being lied to. This weekend we have put a deposit on a rental as we are stuck here for another 6 months - OH had to take another 6 month contract as if the sale falls through we can't be incomeless. Bloomin wretched slow buyer.:curse:

I am surprisingly calm about all this really - mainly because the whole process has taken almost 2 years already and I am resigned to it now.
Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

Morning all,
Just to let you all know I have a Co.
My status page has finally changed. I'm so excited Just nedd to do pcc and meds now.

Yeah

Anne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.