NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS (merged threads)

Old Dec 1st 2009, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

waowen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by shirlw
Got myself a CO yesterday after 16 days, requesting further info re-employment/qualifications which is ready for uploading today! Yikes one step closer.
Well done! knew it would not be long. Had our meds yesterday, all went well, dr said no problems with anything, he will send everything off to Sydney on Thursday, another wait now. Just waiting for our police checks to come back and that will be everything done and dusted unless they request anything else. Probably hear in the New Year if we have been successful. Fingers crossed still. Good luck with everything your end!!!
Old Dec 1st 2009, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

rooperman is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,
Applied 26/11/09
176 Visa with NSW State Sponsorship.
Non CSL
Life Scientist (NEC)
All documents uploaded.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 1:12 am
Just Joined

Totoro is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS

Applied for: GSM
Class: 885
Application Date: 30th Nov 2009
Received confirmation from DIAC: 1st Dec 2009
Current status: uploading docs (need to write a detailed work reference letter and get boss to sign)
Non CSL; Non MODL

Old Dec 3rd 2009, 4:22 am
Just Joined

pmprabhu is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine was applied on 26th Nov 2009 through agent and we have provided all the required document already, waiting for the good result.
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by waowen
Well done! knew it would not be long. Had our meds yesterday, all went well, dr said no problems with anything, he will send everything off to Sydney on Thursday, another wait now. Just waiting for our police checks to come back and that will be everything done and dusted unless they request anything else. Probably hear in the New Year if we have been successful. Fingers crossed still. Good luck with everything your end!!!
Going for our Meds tomorrow,not requested as yet but I am flying home to Scotland next week and don't want the request to come through once we have gone on holiday.PCC's applied for on 10/11 but that takes ages here so probably only get those next year anyway.Good luck for us both to get our visas early 2010!
Old Dec 4th 2009, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

waowen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! makes sense to get your meds done, you can relax a bit then over Christmas. We have had our German police checks back, still waiting on UK and Brunei ones (expecting that one to take a while). Enjoy your flight and have a great Xmas and as you say GOOD LUCK to us both for the New Year!!!
Old Dec 6th 2009, 1:08 am
Just Joined

mcguire is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All, Im a November applicant also!!

I sent my application and received receipt of payment on 1st Nov last.
I applied under the Skilled Migration (175) as an Accountant, with IELTS of 8. I have sent all the documents needed at this stage, Qualification approved by CPAA, etc. Waiting for a CO!

Regards

Peter
Irish!!
Old Dec 6th 2009, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shirlw
Going for our Meds tomorrow,not requested as yet but I am flying home to Scotland next week and don't want the request to come through once we have gone on holiday.PCC's applied for on 10/11 but that takes ages here so probably only get those next year anyway.Good luck for us both to get our visas early 2010!
Meds went without hitch,Doc just asked for a cholesterol on OH as he is a tad overweight but did not anticipate any other probs.So we will upload the receipts for Meds and PCC before we go just in case!

Going to pack today and rake out my winter stuff as it's 40 degrees here at the moment,really looking forward to some crispy weather for a change........but will no doubt be happy to return to Africa to thaw out
Old Dec 6th 2009, 5:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mcguire
Hi All, Im a November applicant also!!

I sent my application and received receipt of payment on 1st Nov last.
I applied under the Skilled Migration (175) as an Accountant, with IELTS of 8. I have sent all the documents needed at this stage, Qualification approved by CPAA, etc. Waiting for a CO!

Regards

Peter
Irish!!
Good luck Peter,should not take too long as they seem to be flying through CSL applicants at the moment!
Old Dec 6th 2009, 11:34 am
Just Joined

vlatkolr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there

Just a quick review of my application time line....

I sent in my application on Nov 27,2009.

Applied for: GSM
Class: 175
Application Date: Nov 28, 2009
MODL+CSL: Electrical Engineer ASCO 2125-11

Looking forward to hearing from other November applicants!

Cheers!
Old Dec 13th 2009, 1:45 am
Just Joined

mcguire is an unknown quantity at this point

Any Accountant apply in Nov receive CO yet?
Old Dec 13th 2009, 4:31 am
Banned

libertyStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fictionalsummer
Thats amazing news, you'll be on your way before you know it.

Hope things don't go quite so quick for us, still waiting to see if we are adopting three girls. DIAC have said we can add them as long as the visa hasn't been granted.

We are after a 175 so should take much longer than yours.

Well done again
well done indeed. i'm getting excited to have a co allocated.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 11:48 pm
Just Joined

pmprabhu is an unknown quantity at this point

Any one applied in Nov got approval for company nomination and CO allocated yet ?
Old Dec 21st 2009, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Mastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by pmprabhu
Any one applied in Nov got approval for company nomination and CO allocated yet ?
I wouldnt think it is happening such fast.
Old Dec 21st 2009, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Originally Posted by mastiche
I wouldnt think it is happening such fast.
specially because of chritsmas season around

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.