NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS (merged threads)

Old Apr 12th 2010, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

ulagu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by asamird
thanks ulagu .. this is really helpfull ...
But do u think if i get this VISA on my current passport , can it be transfered by any mean to the new passport when i get it so i dont need to carry two passports ?
"Transfering is not at all possible.Why do you bother to take two passports?

Its nothing wrong.Otherwise,take option 2.It can be done within 10 to 15 days.(Indian standard of getting passport in fast mode)
Old Apr 12th 2010, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

vsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant future

It is not correct. Transferring from one passport to other means getting a visa sticker initially on one passport and later on when changing the passport (could be due to any reason like passport lost, passport expired etc.), get new sticker on new passport. It is hasstle free task. Now a days, Australia uses e-visa that means sticker has no value in travel point of view and actually visa record is computerized.

So my suggestion is get visa label on your current passport and if you get new passport before travel, just inform new passport information to local Australian embassy and they will update it in their record. You can get new visa sticker anytime after arriving in Australia. Just go to DIAC office with your passports and it will be endorsed on spot.

Originally Posted by ulagu
"Transfering is not at all possible.Why do you bother to take two passports?

Its nothing wrong.Otherwise,take option 2.It can be done within 10 to 15 days.(Indian standard of getting passport in fast mode)
Old Apr 12th 2010, 3:38 am
Forum Regular

While Australia will alllow e visa/travel without stickers,we need to be careful abour originating country.If Vsuccess has already come across such cases,we will follow his opinion.
Old Apr 12th 2010, 8:16 am
UpInTheAir

asamird is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks guys that is so helpful to me..
Old Apr 12th 2010, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

vsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant futurevsuccess has a brilliant future

yeah, for the sake of originating country, they check eligibility of traveller online. In case of having problems going to airline check-in counter, he can show visa on his old passport.

Originally Posted by ulagu
While Australia will alllow e visa/travel without stickers,we need to be careful abour originating country.If Vsuccess has already come across such cases,we will follow his opinion.

Last edited by vsuccess; Apr 12th 2010 at 11:07 am.
Old Apr 12th 2010, 11:28 am
Just Joined

vlatkolr is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

I've got my VISA GRANTED today....

I just wanted to share this great news with you. Furthermore, thank you all for your help and useful information you have all provided. I won't forget it....

Here is my timeline:

30 Apr 09 - IELTS 7,5
03 Aug 09 - CDR Application sent to IEAUST
17 Nov 09 - Successfully assessed as an Electrical Engineer by IEAUST
28 Nov 09 - Applied for VE 175 (uploaded all documents expect medicals) - CSL & MODL, HR country (Croatia)
03 Mar 10 - Medicals undertaken and sent to HOC
10 Mar 10 - Medicals referred fro further processing
15 Mar 10 - Health requirements finalised
07 Apr 10 - Application status changed to Application being processed further and all documents changed to MET
12 Apr 10 - Straight to the grant with no prior contact from a CO - VISA GRANTED with initial entry until 27 Nov 10

Thank you all one more time and good luck to everyone that are still waiting for their visas.

Cheers!

Last edited by vlatkolr; Apr 12th 2010 at 11:48 am.
Old Apr 12th 2010, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vlatkolr
Hi guys,

I just wanted to share this great news with you. Furthermore, thank you all for your help and useful information you have all provided. I won't forget it....

Here is my timeline:

30 Apr 09 - IELTS 7,5
28 Nov 09 - Applied for VE 175 (uploaded all documents expect medicals) - CSL & MODL, HR country (Croatia)
07 Apr 10 - Application status changed to Application being processed further and all documents changed to MET
12 Apr 10 - Straight to the grant with no prior contact from a CO - VISA GRANTED with initial entry until 27 Nov 10

Thank you all one more timer and good luck to everyone that are still waiting for their visas.

Cheers!
Congrats!Great news
Old Apr 12th 2010, 11:36 am
UpInTheAir

asamird is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

Here is my timeline:

30 Apr 09 - IELTS 7,5

Thank you all one more timer and good luck to everyone that are still waiting for their visas.

Cheers!
congratulations Vlatkolr ,,, best of luck ...
Old Apr 12th 2010, 11:49 am
Just Joined

vlatkolr is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all!
Old Apr 12th 2010, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

slavo is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations Vlatko, we are very happy for you
Wish you good luck down under

now it's my turn, I hope so

ciao
Old Apr 12th 2010, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Congrats buddy, good to see another Nov applicant through....
Old Apr 13th 2010, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

Hi guys,

Here is my timeline:

30 Apr 09 - IELTS 7,5

Thank you all one more time and good luck to everyone that are still waiting for their visas.

Cheers!
Wish you all the best!!
Old Apr 13th 2010, 9:33 am
Just Joined

knottyboy10 is just really niceknottyboy10 is just really niceknottyboy10 is just really niceknottyboy10 is just really niceknottyboy10 is just really niceknottyboy10 is just really niceknottyboy10 is just really niceknottyboy10 is just really nice

Hi,

I have lodged my application on 7/11/2009 and i received an Email from CO requesting Additional documents such as Employement Evidence,Medicals, and PCC.

I have submitted all the documents except PCC from malaysia and recently received an email from Team 4 that my Application will be assessed on April 30th,

I dont think i will be getting my PCC from Malaysia by April 30th , please suggest me what should i do.

Thanks

Should have been posted online but instead the user used the report button and sent to it to moderators. Please read the forum's guidelines on how to use the forum.

This is the reason that the user gave:
Hi All,

I have lodged by application 7/11/2009 and I have received a letter from CO on 27/1/2010 requesting to submit the following documents.

1) Employement Evidence
2) Medical
3) PCC

I have submitted all the above documents,except PCC from Malaysia and recently i received a email form Team 4 saying that my Application will be assessed by CO on April 30th (i need to submit my PCC from Malaysia), i really dont think so i will be able to submit the PCC from Malaysia by April 30th.

Please advice me anybody what should i do?

Last edited by Rete; Apr 13th 2010 at 12:05 pm. Reason: This courtesy will only be done once. It you send your response by report again, it will be deleted.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point

hi dear,
i am also from team o4 and applied online on 25/09/2009 but yet i have not heard anything from my case officer.
did you have job verification from DAIC?
what document did you send for Employement Evidence ?

regards,
tejas
Originally Posted by knottyboy10
Hi,

I have lodged my application on 7/11/2009 and i received an Email from CO requesting Additional documents such as Employement Evidence,Medicals, and PCC.

I have submitted all the documents except PCC from malaysia and recently received an email from Team 4 that my Application will be assessed on April 30th,

I dont think i will be getting my PCC from Malaysia by April 30th , please suggest me what should i do.

Thanks
Old Apr 13th 2010, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

vikasp007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ,

Anybody applied for India PCC from US. Now I am in US on B1 Visa. I will be 3 months in US. I would like to save my time. My immi agent asked me to get PCC from Indian police. So, I would like apply from US itself. I am an Indian Citizen. Please share your experience on this. If I can apply this, how long it will take and what is the process.

Waiting for your help.

Regards,
Vikki

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.