NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS (merged threads)

Old Apr 1st 2010, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: NOVEMBER 2009 APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by naja
I got my visa today.

Thank you for all the forum members, moderators, senior members and wishing you those who are waiting for their visa.
Special thanks for case officer-Team4
Congratulations!! Best wishes!!
Old Apr 1st 2010, 11:00 am
UpInTheAir

asamird is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by naja
I got my visa today.

Thank you for all the forum members, moderators, senior members and wishing you those who are waiting for their visa.
Special thanks for case officer-Team4
congratulations naja ,, best of luck in oz...
Old Apr 1st 2010, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

moni121 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by brighter2moro
I've been hesitant at applying for the last few weeks, given the September priority changes. I was hoping to hold out for further clarification before submitting my application and paying the fee.

About an hour ago, I bit the bullet, and applied. I figured that further changes may be likely. I couldn't risk being left out in the cold any more and fancied the protection that has traditionally come from major legislation alterations.

I'm really excited , despite the massive wait, which I hope will be much shorter than we all fear. Surely DIAC can't keep undermining States by making state sponsored applicants wait for years when the states have indicated an economic shortage NOW?!!

Anyway, I think I'll finish this bottle of champers before I check the credit card balance

My timeline is below...
Hey guys sorry for jumping in between...well im planning to apply for visa 176,but i have got 6.5 in reading ,rest all 7 in IELTS.Wanted to apply for NSW,will they consider this or do they need 7 in each componenet(r,w,s,l).

Also i checked with canberra state which is accepting my asco code(2231-15)software desinger...i want to know tht in order to prove my financial capacity,do i have to maintain balance of 10,000 for complete 3 month or it can b some days........
Old Apr 1st 2010, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

naja is an unknown quantity at this point

azakir and asamird- Thanks for your wishes.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

hi,
I had applied for GSM 175 in June 09,we did health checkup when applying for visa.
21st july 09 it says Health requirements finalised ,but till now no mail for PCC or other form......
Im not in CSL Or MODL list,wht to do.

since im not in MODL or CSL has kept my application on hold....pls advice

Last edited by moni121; Apr 1st 2010 at 11:45 am.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ulagu
A Surprise finally!

My online status suddenly changed to Applicant Approved today.

I am Team 3 and I sincerely advise some of you who were worried that they are slow is wrong

The team or HR/LR never matters

Some myths broken during my journey to visa

1)Team 03 is slow-Not at all (In fact they are prompt to reply to your queries and update status somewhat better)

2)PLE is replied in 5 days-Not at all

3)We should not send email directly to CO-I sent it on 10-Mar-10 and got a prompt reply that documents I had sent has been received and forwarded for CO's decision

4)Job verification for HR - Not so if the online changes to Met

Other Things:

A polite email not asking for status but adequacy of documents will definitely make them have a look at our file and act promptly.If you are not worried about you-who else would?

I sincerely thank people in this thread who were more informative and interactive and helped us to wade through the time machine which seems not to move when we wait.

I would like to contribute to this thread in future to enable all prospective applicants.

Thanks you once again
How could u find out who is u r CO..i have also applied online
Old Apr 1st 2010, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by moni121
How could u find out who is u r CO..i have also applied online
I just checked online status,have a doubt,when i click on DOcument checklist link,for
Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray
Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa it shows hyper link,i mean i can click and for rest all document,thier is no link,does this mean they have not recived above docs.

Note :for all rest it doesn't show link,its simply a text statement(not clickable)
Old Apr 1st 2010, 12:22 pm
UpInTheAir

I just checked online status,have a doubt,when i click on DOcument checklist link,for
Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray
Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa it shows hyper link,i mean i can click and for rest all document,thier is no link,does this mean they have not recived above docs.

Note :for all rest it doesn't show link,its simply a text statement(not clickable)
this is normal ...
Old Apr 1st 2010, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by asamird
this is normal ...
so does this mean the health requirement is finalised,as that is given ,how can i mail to CO now....
Old Apr 1st 2010, 2:08 pm
UpInTheAir

so does this mean the health requirement is finalised,as that is given ,how can i mail to CO now....
the health requirement is finalised only if it is indicated so beside it ... otherwise you should wait ...

have you even got CO assigned ? becoz if so , he should have sent you an email or you shoud have found your application being processed further .. has any of these happened ?
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

the health requirement is finalised only if it is indicated so beside it ... otherwise you should wait ...

have you even got CO assigned ? becoz if so , he should have sent you an email or you shoud have found your application being processed further .. has any of these happened ?
We didn't get any mail which says tht CO is assigned
The online application says
Application received - processing commenced
Health requirements finalised

im thinking its not processed further since we are not in CSL and MODL list
wht else online status display by which we can understand tht CO is assinged or application is processed further
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 4:21 pm
UpInTheAir

We didn't get any mail which says tht CO is assigned
The online application says
Application received - processing commenced
Health requirements finalised

im thinking its not processed further since we are not in CSL and MODL list
wht else online status display by which we can understand tht CO is assinged or application is processed further
hi moni ..

as i see , you have applied in June 2009 , and since you are not in the CSL so i guess you need to wait little bit longer ,,, nobody knows how long you should wait but i dont think it will be soon ,, as they say in thier processing timelines , it is unlikely that your application will be processed by the end of 2012 .... you can find that by sending an empty mail to : [email protected]

cheers;
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 6:37 am
Forum Regular

legend_945 is an unknown quantity at this point

How we come to know that CO has been assigned. does it appear on the main page like "Application being processed further" or through email. actually in my case my online status changed on 15 march 2010 as "Application being processed further" but till date no e-mail from CO. i have used MARA agent and he has raised PLE on 24th of march 2010 which is still unreplied. status of my documents list is showing MET except medical and form 80 is showing status of REQUESTED.

can anyone explain this situation, im bit confused.

thansk
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 9:11 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by legend_945
How we come to know that CO has been assigned. does it appear on the main page like "Application being processed further" or through email. actually in my case my online status changed on 15 march 2010 as "Application being processed further" but till date no e-mail from CO. i have used MARA agent and he has raised PLE on 24th of march 2010 which is still unreplied. status of my documents list is showing MET except medical and form 80 is showing status of REQUESTED.

can anyone explain this situation, im bit confused.

thansk
You don't need to know if a CO has been assigned. If they want something they'll ask for it, otherwise you willl never hear from them.
Old Apr 3rd 2010, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You don't need to know if a CO has been assigned. If they want something they'll ask for it, otherwise you willl never hear from them.
You mean they will give direct grant letter to us.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.